What did U do to your G-body today??

80superbu

Pro Stocker
Oct 2, 2005
Colorado springs, CO
Electric water pump bolted on on to realize I need a new alternator bracket...grr

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
ACTUALLY MEASURED AND CUT THE OLD AND NEW FRAME TODAY! SO FAR, SO GOOD!! DON'T WANNA JINX MYSELF!

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
Wicked 6 said:
picked up a motor yesterday from bigbadbu...going to clean it up and hopefully have it in the car by the end of next weekend...is not my big block but I wanted to get the car back on the road and drive it and enjoy the rest of the summer with it.
0730011917a.jpg

NICE! GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOTOR..HOPE THIS WORKS OUT FOR YOU, WHILE THE BEAST IS GETTING BUILT. MAYBE BIGBADBU, YOU AND I, CAN GET UP WITH OUR BU'S!!

PS. IM NARROWING MY OWN BUMPERS. NO NEED TO GET ANOTHER SET. THEY LOOK MINT THO!!!

that thing looks MUCH better without the 50lbs of grease on it, and yeah we all definitely need to do something before the summer is out!

Goonbody

Amateur Racer
May 30, 2010
South St. Paul, MN
Finally got the frontride height where I wanted it in the wagon. Only find out I took a tad too much spring out of the front. So now It hits the bump stops. I wish drop spindles did not cost so much money.

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
you can find them cheap sometimes for s-10's and they are the same... check ebay

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
took out the solid motor mounts and replace them with stock ones. One step closer to getting the motor in there.

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Removed the carpet, back seat, front buckets, and took off all the spray adhesive in preporation for my new floor pan to be installed. All while my 2 kids were napping 8)

Goonbody

Amateur Racer
May 30, 2010
South St. Paul, MN
SLICK78 said:
you can find them cheap sometimes for s-10's and they are the same... check ebay

I will have to start looking.

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
Put the interior back together and actually had it running for a couple minutes.
Excuse the dirt.....

new-DSCF0228_1.jpg

DSCF0229_1.JPG

DSCF0230.JPG

DSCF0231.JPG

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts