What did U do to your G-body today??

Very clean!

I actually got the old 7.5 posi pulled from the wagon. Mounted the 9 inch in there, but only temporary because I still have to fit the pro-touring bar in there, make e-brake brackets, and repaint the whole thing. Check out my thread!

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
I sold it.... :( . Actually, I sold it a while ago. Im sure I'll get another one soon....

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Drove it to the shop where my floorpan will be replaced to get an estimate. Not rusty, just hacked up from the previous owner not knowing what the heck he was doing. OK, I'm not a master fabricator ( but I did make my own rotisserie, toot, toot), but the guy I bought the car from used metal light switch housings to mount the bucket seats on. Yup, I'm not kidding. Found this out after taking the carpeting out to replace it. I'll post pictures up soon, cause you guys have to see this!

woody31

Frequent Racer
WELL I GOT IN A SET OF SSM LIFT BARS FOR MY ELCAMINO
AND STARTED THE INSTALL TODAY I DONT KNOW WHY IT WAS ONLY 106
IN THE SHADE SO I WENT FOR IT GOT THE LOWER LEFT REAR
INSTALLED THIS EVENING MORE TOMMOROW IF ITS NOT OVER 110'
MORE PICS TO FOLLOW WOODY OUT

Attachment: CONTROL ARMS 006.JPG (688.8 KB)

Read more: http://easttexasracers.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=generalbs&thread=40&page=3#ixzz1UDjTZ5lH

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Well I haven't been doing anything myself, but my dad has taken the rear control arms into work, had them sandblasted, then boxed them, then painted them. Somewhere in that process he also replaced the bushings that have been waiting for over a ear to go in. I'm hoping to get some money together to buy some/all of what's needed to finish the ilunderbody stuff (plumbing, etc.) So we can put the body back on. After that it's a cakewalk of just swapping stuff from the '81 to the '78.

malibu795

Pro Stocker
Apr 17, 2005
spgfd ohio
490 miles 27gallons used in a big engine brick of a car. Thats 18.1mpg @70mph :)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts