What did U do to your G-body today??

abigda

Frequent Racer
May 19, 2007
Springfield, MA
Had a banging whenever i gave it gas or lifted and during shifting, figured it was the U-joint in the back so i pulled out the driveshaft. U-joints were good, thats when i started checking suspension, found the lower control arm nuts were backing off on me, scary! lol

Goonbody

Amateur Racer
May 30, 2010
South St. Paul, MN
Bumper tuck

Before:
009.jpg

After:
019.jpg

Before:
021.jpg

After:
029.jpg

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i did some sandblasting of my bumper shocks,i bent down to drain the compressor only to get up and rip my headphone wires apart!no more sandblasting today it looks like #-o #-o

DFWMalibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 15, 2006
Dallas,Tx
sewed my back seat back to the seat frames, removed the sagging headliner and bought materials to redo it.... fun...

Chris K.

SURESHOT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK
WENT OFF ON A LITTLE TANGENT TODAY , STARTED STOCK PILING GO FAST RARTS
1. NOS CHEATER SYSTEM FOR A 4150
2. BRODIX VALVE COVERS
3.BRODIX ALUMINUM HEADS
4. WORKING ON A 850 CARB AS WE SPEAK
WIFE IS GONNA SNAP WHEN THESE PACKAGES START TO ARRIVE

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Bailing out of work early to prep the Bu for Amatuer night/Test and Tune! Looking for some faster numbers, first time out this year, 3 kids in 5 different sports eats up alot of my spare car time #-o ;) its all good tho!

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
pushed mines out of the way to get my godson's wagon out. He decided to sell it. Picking up a Monte SS this weekend for him.

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
fixed all the shot threads and bolted everything back together just about then i remembered i need header plugs and protectors...ugh looks darn good though

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Took my Currie 9-inch rearend to get blasted today. Will be done in a week. Sucks cause it was already powdercoated, but when I started putting it together last night, the powdercoat flaked off with my fingernails. Wasn't prepped right. Going to use a different powdercoater this time. What a waste of 80 bucks!!!! Live and learn. ](*,)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts