What did U do to your G-body today??

79wagonator

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2006
Long Island, NY
www.cardomain.com
Exciting weekend!! I cut out my cracked (Oops!) leaky windshield Picked up used glass from 82 olds 4dr @ Medford.
Sanded and grinded the sh$T out of the window channel.
Marine tex epoxied a few little holes.
Sprayed the channel with some rust converter.
Picked up the 3m urethane from pepboys But... I had to order the special primer from autobodytoolmart.
Also ordered some seamsealer for sealer that cracked and i sanded off under shield and strip caulk for the ac box too.
Looked like whoever put the last windshield in didnt prep opening right and use the primer :(

malibu7800

Daily Driver
Feb 13, 2011
Northampton MA
I installed headers and dual exhaust on my malibu yesterday and later this week I'm installing a new radiator, gas tank, gauges, and sway bar links.oh yeah and new tires on the rear.

gman415

Dragway Regular
May 19, 2009
Chattanooga
Chris Van said:
gman415 said:
Got my TRZ rack mounted. Hope to finish up the steering shaft and rough alinment tonight.

Please post some pics when you get it done. I plan on doing that to mine also.

On a different note.... I ran the exhaust on my new Schoenfeld headers. Not very "street" friendly but it now has mufflers on it again.
I didn't take any pix but I mine looks just like these: http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42514&highlight=rack+g+body It's in the pix ILLEGAL REGAL posted

440shorty

Weekend Racer
Jan 22, 2009
Annapolis, Maryland
Ran it at Capitol Raceway's Test 'n' Tune Sunday. Best ever 12.990 at 103.96 mph. Still lots of work to do, like get the front end aligned!

74dodge

Daily Driver
Feb 9, 2011
well it was sunny out so took it for a drive tried to get the ole 267 to do a burnout(it did lol).it still surprises me how many looks,thumbs up and head nods i get even with the steelies and crappy tires lol

blubaldmontess

Dragway Regular
Oct 3, 2005
Clarksville, TN
Here you go, pictures finally. It was a litlte more pain to get the lowering correct as the double adjustables weren't even so we had to tweak things back and forth. we also had to tweak the exhaust as well. the rear settled quickly and looks good, front has settled about 1/2" so far, but still thinking it has about an inch to go...before picture:
101_0182.jpg

After pictures:

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

I know that it doesn't look like much difference but it def. is!

Brown_Gbody

Top Fueler
Feb 17, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Lookin good....

I finally picked up a radio for mine, AND I ordered a carpet kit!!! WOO HOO dancin_banana.gif

Scorps

MalibuRacing Junkie
Sep 29, 2007
Kingston, Ontario
Love that paint job :D

I took mine out of the garage it still moves under its own power, took it up the street with 09 tags LOL. Ut also laid down a nice patch I blame the bald tires for that. Going to order some new rear skins with income tax money (maybe fronts to) and try and get her back on the road.

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
Nothing... Getting all the parts ready to do the P/S and gear box swap... Manual out, power in!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts