What did U do to your G-body today??

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
Went over to my friends shop to work on my cage and sheetmetal. I'm starting to get excited cause all the wheel tubs are are done, the spare tire well area is covered, all the cage is almost done except for four bars. We still have to put in a crossmember in front of the wheelwell that will also act as a rear driveshaft loop, and also brace the lower control arm mounts, we should be done sometime next week. I keep saying "we", but honestly he is doing most of the work, LOL, I am just more of a helper with this stuff! Can't wait, hope I can get enough sleep until then.

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
Installed a 1994-1996 Jeep Cherokee intermediate steering shaft.
137-3712_IMG.jpg

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Finished reassembling my modified a/c box to eliminate the evaporator
DSCF1686.jpg

malzer

Amateur Racer
Aug 31, 2010
Gettysburg Pennsylvania
One of the stock type OEM style mufflers came apart at the inlet on my 79 Malibu Classic sedan, so I removed both muffy's and installed a pair of Slowmasters.

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Yep, makes everyone ask why I painted my engine purple LOL I had Chevy orange, black, gm blue, and red. Wanted something different and it is! All the customers that came into my friends machine shop asked what year old street rod it was going into :D

WindBreaker

May 1, 2011
Queens, NY
Cleaned "farm-fresh" smell off of seats and door panels for my swap! And polished new rear bumper :)

dvanhorn

Amateur Racer
Jan 13, 2009
Granite Falls, NC 28630
I put my mirrors on and started to put the weather striping on the doors. Hope to get it sealed up soon so I can roll it out side and wash it off.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts