What did U do to your G-body today??

malibu795

Pro Stocker
Apr 17, 2005
spgfd ohio
drove 427 miles today used 23 gallons avg 18.5mpg..avg 75mph with a ford 8.8 in the back
swung by summit racing in tallmadge and got new inner/outer tie rods and new edelbrock adjuster sleeves. they will be installed tomorrow adn a rough alignment will be done as well. only thing left to repalce is the junk yard F-body steering box that is now starting to leak

malibu795

Pro Stocker
Apr 17, 2005
spgfd ohio
Got said tie rods and sleaves on and alignment. Droped of my 8.8 @ the storage unit. Then put another 470 miles on the car

81classic

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2003
North Port, Fl
finished blocking the car, final sanding this week for paint hopefully this Saturday!

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
Started taking more parts off the parts car for the a/c swap....

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Been driving the '81, tore the headliner fabric out today because there was a bunch of foam that kept coming loose and flying around. It makes one feel very dirty plus every time I've flown up from AZ there has been a nest right above where the passenger side visor resides :knockteeth: I also vacuumed out all the loose junk (again), pulled the rear seat bottom up because I was sure there was a nest down there, and there was a big one (with a dead mouse to boot... yuck).

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
took the bu up to the chassis shop to see if the welded could fit me in for some rust repair... hopefully next week i'll have a trunk that won't get wet when it rains!

also, moved my battery from the right side of my trunk to the left, to make room for my smaller 3 gal fuel cell for race fuel!

Canadian78

Dragway Regular
Jan 4, 2007
Maple Ridge,Canada
Fired it up today, open headers are loud :) Ill finish up a few things tomorrow and hopefully take it for a spin tomorrow if the rain holds off

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts