slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
IMAG0105.jpg

monte ss496

Dragway Regular
May 23, 2010
western mass
slim, the underside of that car is clean! look at those floorpans! that gear vendor unit should make the car cruise even better! did you try it yet?

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
Didnt get a hance to try it yet. Gotta get my spare shaft cut down tomorrow. I kept everything as it was to put back on if i have an issue. Heres a dark but ok pic of the activation switches. Whenever i put buttons in i put them in pieces i can replace. Im not cutting up any dash or console pieces..They are impossible to find in good shape. The buttons inside the ashtray are the nitrous heater,nitrous arm,purge and fuel pump bump button. If i close the ashtray they are invisible. The buttons and lights next to the shifter are the auto/manual switch for the gv unit, The red light means its armed in auto mode, the green light means the o/d is activated, the red button is to manually switch the o/d on /off.

buttons.jpg

slimbo

May 21, 2007
www.yellowbullet.com
Yeah the whole underside is like that George. I will never build abother east coast car after buying this one from out west.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
slimbo5 said:
Didnt get a hance to try it yet. Gotta get my spare shaft cut down tomorrow. I kept everything as it was to put back on if i have an issue. Heres a dark but ok pic of the activation switches. Whenever i put buttons in i put them in pieces i can replace. Im not cutting up any dash or console pieces..They are impossible to find in good shape. The buttons inside the ashtray are the nitrous heater,nitrous arm,purge and fuel pump bump button. If i close the ashtray they are invisible. The buttons and lights next to the shifter are the auto/manual switch for the gv unit, The red light means its armed in auto mode, the green light means the o/d is activated, the red button is to manually switch the o/d on /off.

buttons.jpg

VERY 007...

Tommy

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Removed, trimmed and cleaned up (sandblasted) my brace under my seats that was attached to my floorpan. Then painted it today after zinc washing it. Getting a new floor installed this week, and I thought I'd save some $$$ by doing all the little things, like removing that brace, getting bucket seat brackets ready, and stripping the interior out of the car. I'm EXCITED!

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
Notched my front cross member so my Moroso Eliminator oil pan would fit in the BU.

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
got the malibu running today...got to work on an exhaust leak and tighten up a few things...should be driving it by the weekend.

zellion989

Aug 8, 2011
Today, I got the new heater fan installed and working. Piece of duck tape froze up the last one and it burned up the old one. Had to oversize the mounting screws since the old ones were rusty and stripped out. Stoked to have defrost and air!

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
I RACED HER .......New personal best too !
Wooooooooooooooo

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts