What did U do to your G-body today??

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
Spent the day yesterday painting the firewall touching up the inside cleaning out the trunk and the fuel-cell taking care of some other issues and putting the whole front clip back on. Just few more things and she's ready for her new BBC heart to be installed!

photojan08123946.jpg

photojan08123850.jpg

photojan09092751.jpg

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
Been working on a fiberglass board and mounts for it for my MSD box,2 step , circuit breakers ,terminal blocks, ect. so I can start some wireing.

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
fixed the coolant leak so the dog doesnt drink it..that wouldnt be good other than that talked to ls6tommy for like half an hour and hes a good dude!!

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
I dropped off the new bucket seats & the rear bench at the upholsterer yesterday. We were lucky & found an exact match to the factory vinyl to recover the bolsters, sides & head rests. I'm going with a matching color factory style velour on the seat buns & backs. Instead of double stitching around the seams like the stock Corbeau seats had, they're going to do piping like GM did in 1980. I think it'll look pretty OEM-ish. It's going to be hard to wait to see them...

I likewise had a good conversation with bigbadbu, also a great dude!

Tommy

Ieatpeople

Daily Driver
Jan 2, 2013
westminster, MD
this weekend i hope to test fit my LS swap into the regal. i have the "muscle car" oil pan kit, and dirty dingo adj. mounts. i also might be picking up a th350 to use in it. i hope to test fit the motor/trans as one piece, and use the factory trans crossmember to get the motor adjusted front to rear.

if i get it in place i'll try to take some pics.

HarrisonTX

Top Fueler
Jul 11, 2003
Burleson TX
Cut a new hole in my new carpet and re-installed my seat after my TKO swap. Just drove it for the second time to fuel up. Will cruise tonight. Looking forward to sliding it into fifth gear and actually using the middle lane on i-35 tonight.

80malibucoup

Frequent Racer
Feb 8, 2011
Jonesboro,Ga
Nothing,just looked at it as it sits on my trailer on the side of my uncles house covered up with three tarps. Waiting til I finaly move into our own place. We just moved to Ga. from Cali. and the place we was supposed to get,we didn't. The people gave us our deposit back witch was nice of them.

DannyBoy515

Daily Driver
Jul 15, 2010
Oak Forest,IL 60452
Fired her up and let her run for a while. Winters in Chgo dont allow for much street time this time of year. Still fighting with tweaking timing correctly and getting rid of bog on full throttle, but cant do much without getting her on the street.

BENCHSEATRACIN

Frequent Racer
took mine out for a little ride

pardon the sound quality,still can't get the go-pro sounding right yet ](*,) .......car sounds like a diesel in the video 😢

Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts