Mar 23, 2012
Nice looking car ^^^^^^

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Blue Knight said:
Nice looking car ^^^^^^

THANKS! My son is itchin' to get it together and cruise it around this Summer........been off the road for 3 seasons..........

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
383camino said:
Nothing wrong with a little smack talk and there was no mention of the street in any post
I mentioned it, because it looks exactly like a forum I used to be on that was full of chest thumping and pointless drama, plus it's outside the scope of this thread. Just keep a leash on the keyboard.

cherp22

Top Fueler
Apr 12, 2004
Roxana, IL
I broke a piston and pulled my engine out today! I win!

bukweet

Top Fueler
Mar 22, 2005
Mississippi Gulf Coast
HP JUNKEY said:
Well,,,my son finally got some $$$ put aside and we started wrenching on his Cutlass!, got the 327 short block all together, trans all put together, dropped it in and got the frame mounts in, made sure trans. cross member lines up and drive shaft lines up and they all did! Going from a 307 Olds motor to a SBC you just never know what will need to be "adjusted" :lol: motor and trans back out, frame all painted up, waiting on a set of heads from a buddy, and hopefully this fri. all is going in and fired up by night fall! We have been taking pics all along, so I will post them soon............ Shot of what the 327 is going into.... :lol: :lol: ....

VERY nice project. Keep posting on the updates.

8)
bukweet

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
finally got my proform elect. water pump installed along with alan grove alt. bracket,works great on my street car,she runs at 170 on 90 degree days,but takes 20 mins for elect fan to turn on,195 on 180 off,gonna incorporate moroso part#63760 to let it warm up faster,

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i picked my headers up from the ceramic coating place,they look sweet!

Got back to working on the Buick wagon these past few days. Got it turned around, Buick front clip pulled off, Olds front clip hung for test fitting. Pulled the DS rear glass, stripped the paint off the quarter for rust repair/bodywork.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts