What did U do to your G-body today??

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
installed a CSR throttle bracket #631C,works and looks great but my trans. kickdown cable is to short,installed billet alum. single groove crank pulley,and got my trans.temp.gauge put in and wired also,happy to say my trans temp.is staying right between 160-180,was worried about that..also drove her to work Tues.40 miles each way,28$ worth of premium,but nobody passed me ,haha..not bad for a 355/th350,3600 stall t/c with 411s in rear.Vid on youtube,search 79 BU new throttle brkt,

BENCHSEATRACIN

Frequent Racer
got mine running AGAIN (actually saturday).....put in another set of roller lifters & a cam

Monte%20rod%20bolts%20%281%29-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
V8 Rumble said:
I put my body on my frame. I can't wait till it's all together. I love working on it but I can't wait till it's done and over with.

COOL MAN! BET YOU'RE EXCITED AS H*LL!!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
I, MYSELF, BEEN DOING LITTLE STUPID THINGS TO THE BU -ADDED HIGH HORN, JOUNCE BARS, NEW WHEELS, ROLL FENDER LIPS, ADDED SS SPRINGS AND ADDED AIR SHOCKS!

V8 Rumble

Frequent Racer
Oct 14, 2009
Brookfield, CT
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
V8 Rumble said:
I put my body on my frame. I can't wait till it's all together. I love working on it but I can't wait till it's done and over with.

COOL MAN! BET YOU'RE EXCITED AS H*LL!!

I wasn't even going to work on it. Had to get a water heater in a hurry. Working on the bu made me feel better. I am pretty excited. Going to try and get everything aligned after work so I can put the front end on next weekend.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
lasttime78 said:
Air shocks???????????????????? This isnt the 80's man. Just messing with ya.

HAHA! I BOUGHT THOSE SHOCKS THAT YOU RUN FIRST. WITH THEM MONTE SS SPRINGS AND THOSE SHOCKS, IT SAT LOW...AND RUBBED WITH EVERY LITTLE BUMP -IT DROVE ME CRAZY!! NOW I'M RUNNING THE AIR SHOCKS....JUST TO MAINTAIN THE CERTAIN HEIGHT I WANT AND STIFFEN IT UP FOR THOSE STUPID BUMPS IN THE ROAD! IT'S BETTER....BUT NOT 100%! IT ISN'T JACKED UP AT ALL...

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts