What did U do to your G-body today??

oldschool

Frequent Racer
Nov 13, 2003
concord, NC
I just finished my carpet install, got it all cut and tucked in... Now I need to finish a couple interior panels and the backs on my seats... Then it's guages, stereo etc...

After that it's front suspension, back brakes and tires...

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
I FINALLY got my driver side 1/4 window installed yesterday. Not only was it a bite in the neck to find, no one around here wanted to know anything about installing used glass. Turns out one of the guys that works for me is good friends with a gent named Rick. He owns Astro Auto Glass. One phone call to ask if he would do the work & one more call to confirm the appointment & I was set. He did a great job, too. He had the window in, but it didn't fit right up against the outside sweeps like it was supposed to, so he actually pulled it back out, cleaned it again and reinstalled it. It was cold, snowing & generally not much fun. After all that he charged me about half of what I thought it would be & refused to take a tip. If anyone in North Jersey needs any auto glass work done, I recommend Rick.

Astro Auto Glass
37 Park Ave, Park Ridge 07656
(201) 444-2177

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
LS6 Tommy said:
I FINALLY got my driver side 1/4 window installed yesterday. Not only was it a bite in the neck to find, no one around here wanted to know anything about installing used glass. Turns out one of the guys that works for is good friends with a gent named Rick. He owns Astro Auto Glass. One phone call to ask if he would do the work & one more call to confirm the appointment & I was set. He did a great job, too. He had the window in, but it didn't fit right up against the outside sweeps like it was supposed to, so he actually pulled it back out, cleaned it again and reinstalled it. It was cold, snowing & generally not much fun. After all that he charged me about half of what I thought it would be & refused to take a tip. If anyone in North Jersey needs any auto glass work done, I recommend Rick.

Astro Auto Glass
(201) 444-2177

glad to hear, good word of mouth is great for business!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
MISFITmalibu63 said:
LS6 Tommy said:
I FINALLY got my driver side 1/4 window installed yesterday. Not only was it a bite in the neck to find, no one around here wanted to know anything about installing used glass. Turns out one of the guys that works for is good friends with a gent named Rick. He owns Astro Auto Glass. One phone call to ask if he would do the work & one more call to confirm the appointment & I was set. He did a great job, too. He had the window in, but it didn't fit right up against the outside sweeps like it was supposed to, so he actually pulled it back out, cleaned it again and reinstalled it. It was cold, snowing & generally not much fun. After all that he charged me about half of what I thought it would be & refused to take a tip. If anyone in North Jersey needs any auto glass work done, I recommend Rick.

Astro Auto Glass
(201) 444-2177

glad to hear, good word of mouth is great for business!

X2 ON THAT!

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
Got my 9in under the car and the new arms half way installed lol will finish today

MalibuFan

Daily Driver
Jan 23, 2013
Cleaned out the intake manifold EGR ports.
Unbelievable how deep they can be solid packed with gunk.

Other than that, I just kind of glanced at the mess of bolts and heads that used to be my engine.
Can't wait for the new heads, and rebuild kit to get here so I can get back on the road.

Grcrygtr44

Frequent Racer
Feb 1, 2013
Ontario Ny
Went to the local fabric store and got 3 1/3 yards of headliner material(black of course) to match the rest of the interior and 2 cans of headliner/carpet spray adhesive and went to town on my wagon headliner. I used black duct tape and u know what they say (if ya can't duck it, f&@k it!) around the edges to strengthen them up since they were weak, a little rough in spots and had a cpl cracks. Came out really nice in my opinion. That spray glue is no joke, gives ya about 1 min before she starts to set. Just gotta trim the excess and cut the hole back out for the dome light and she's ready to go back in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,445
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,446

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts