What did U do to your G-body today??

HellCamino

Dragway Regular
Dec 13, 2003
The Dog House
melloelky said:
V8 Rumble said:
Stainless steel? Did you fab that up? It looks good.
my brother did,he's pharmaceutical pipe fitter,he did an awesome job.

So does he think his business will pick up now that Marijuana is legal in Colorado :mrgreen:

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
HellCamino said:
melloelky said:
V8 Rumble said:
Stainless steel? Did you fab that up? It looks good.
my brother did,he's pharmaceutical pipe fitter,he did an awesome job.

So does he think his business will pick up now that Marijuana is legal in Colorado :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

HellCamino

Dragway Regular
Dec 13, 2003
The Dog House
melloelky said:
installed my upper radiator hose.

Who makes those heater hose clamps?
Got a part number?

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
HellCamino said:
melloelky said:
installed my upper radiator hose.

Who makes those heater hose clamps?
Got a part number?
billet specialties makes them i know earl's makes them too. and for the life of me i can't find that invoice with the specs on it. sorry.

hotwheelsboy28

Amateur Racer
Mar 21, 2011
Jasper, Tn
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
lasttime78 said:
Air shocks???????????????????? This isnt the 80's man. Just messing with ya.

HAHA! I BOUGHT THOSE SHOCKS THAT YOU RUN FIRST. WITH THEM MONTE SS SPRINGS AND THOSE SHOCKS, IT SAT LOW...AND RUBBED WITH EVERY LITTLE BUMP -IT DROVE ME CRAZY!! NOW I'M RUNNING THE AIR SHOCKS....JUST TO MAINTAIN THE CERTAIN HEIGHT I WANT AND STIFFEN IT UP FOR THOSE STUPID BUMPS IN THE ROAD! IT'S BETTER....BUT NOT 100%! IT ISN'T JACKED UP AT ALL...

My bother has a 83 Regal the rear was saggin bad, I had previously swapped my weak springs on my 80 LeSabre it was a factory V6 car, so we were keeping it on the cheap and put the B-body rear springs on it, man they worked great but we had a fit trying to get the second one in. It is much stiffer rides great and the ride height is decent for 70 series tires.

hotwheelsboy28

Amateur Racer
Mar 21, 2011
Jasper, Tn
Well it wasn't today, my computer went on the brink for a few weeks got another one now, but I have mastered the art of tilt steering column repair and as of a few weeks ago fixed all of mine in the yard (3) . Now the Bu has a new lock cylinder, new turn signal switch, new turn signal cancel cam, new horn contact wire assembly, my horn works and the buzzer works again, when you leave the key in the switch. Not bad for under $100 in parts alone. (The other vehicles didn't need any parts to fix) Even fixed my dad's in his truck (#4). It takes a while, close to 3 hrs at first, pacience and quite a few tools but it's not as bad as letting go of $150 a pop for someone else doing it. I figure I saved $600 bucks minus the $60-$80 in parts for the Bu, not bad at all.

oldschool

Frequent Racer
Nov 13, 2003
concord, NC
Got new shoes....

20140112_131504.jpg

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
redid the brakes,painted a bunch of things got a new master cylinder and booster installed and tried to fire it up again..but my dad said the cops didnt like noise at 1130 on a sunday night.

Yes I know the garage is a mess..

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts