What did U do to your G-body today??

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Wicked 6 said:
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
2ND TIME I'VE DRIVEN THE BU SINCE DECEMBER LAST YEAR. GOT THE TINTS PUT ON -TODAY CHANGES THE LOOK!

Looks good like the stance

THANKS AL! WHILE LOOKS GOOD SITTING, STILL GOTTA FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION, TO THE CAR BOTTOMING OUT ON HEAVY DIPS IN THE ROAD. NOT SO MUCH WHEN IT'S JUST ME. WHEN THERE'S A PASSENGER IN THE BU, FORGET ABOUT IT.....

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
You will need springs with a higher spring rate to take care of that... it won't ride as smooth though. The color looks different - I thought it was more of a dark raspberry style?

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Finally fired it up for the first time since the fall #-o , been busy with kids and sports, as long as the rain holds out, gonna hit our
1/8th mile track tonight and burn up last years gas :lol:....... On Friday night, going to trailer her out to NY International for my first 1/4
mile shake down :lol: :lol: Hopefully everything goes well..............

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Finally mounted the M80 spoiler I bought from a member about 11 years ago LOL

mms_picture105_zpsef6a6342.jpg

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
StreetBu said:
Finally mounted the M80 spoiler I bought from a member about 11 years ago LOL

mms_picture105_zpsef6a6342.jpg

HAHA ! LMFAO!!
I HEAR YOU THO. I GOT PARTS, THAT HAVE YET TO GO ON THE 2 BU CARS!! IT'S ALL A WITH IN PROGRESS. LOOKS GOOD!!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
TOOK IT FOR A RIDE ON THE HIGHWAY TODAY. HAD TO MAKE AN ABRUPT STOP...AND DUN DUN DUN DUNNN -BRAKE LINE BLEW OUT!! GOT IT HOME SLOW AND SAFE. NOT ONE THING, IT'S ANOTHER........

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Went and saw it on the lift the other day when I dropped off the new gears since my pinion was bad...

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Installed 2" drop springs, front and rear, from Detroit Speed. Nice packaging and quality powdercoating. Will post up some before and after pics later.

Steve

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts