What did U do to your G-body today??

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
Replaced the front seat rails. Serviced the Edelbrock carb.

ecc_33

Amateur Racer
Jun 21, 2015
amanda ohio
10secBu said:
Tore the car down preparing for winter maintenance and upgrades/changes.

IMG_1508_zps67heepvm.jpg

IMG_1509_zps8c4hoor5.jpg
I can't wait till my car is worthy of taping and putting rags on the jack stands as to not scratch the frame lol. Beautiful car man! Center section, trans, engine out for a full refresh? Damn you are def at a level that I couldn't play at. What the hell is rapped around your slicks? What size rim and slick is that? I see your frame is paper thin. Nice garage too!!!!

10secBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Westminster, MD
ecc_33 said:
10secBu said:
Tore the car down preparing for winter maintenance and upgrades/changes.

IMG_1508_zps67heepvm.jpg

IMG_1509_zps8c4hoor5.jpg
I can't wait till my car is worthy of taping and putting rags on the jack stands as to not scratch the frame lol. Beautiful car man! Center section, trans, engine out for a full refresh? #### you are def at a level that I couldn't play at. What the #### is rapped around your slicks? What size rim and slick is that? I see your frame is paper thin. Nice garage too!!!!

Thanks. Swapping rear gears, having the trans rebuilt, engine going to builder for inspection, gonna try a new converter or two in the spring and maybe new brakes.

Rear wheels have double beadlocks from Mac-Fab. I assume that i what your referring to?

IMG_1679_zpseu0qixtd.jpg

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
well....this is more of a week or two long list of what I've done. Just gathering bits and pieces to get a driveline together. Here's what I've got so far:

-Powerglide transmission with Ultrabell, transbrake, Coan converter, aluminum pan, that apparently has 9 passes on it
-Dominator Carb (built by Book Racing)
-Edelbrock Victor intake (for tall deck BBC)

Long way to go still, but the progress keeps my interest level up!

SURESHOT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK
took it for one last blast prior to hibernation
moved it over in the garage put the 32 coupe across the back of the garage and made room for the daily driver in the garage

80driver

Frequent Racer
Nov 4, 2015
Whting, NJ
I installed a Monster tach and re routed some vacuum lines to switch from an Edelbrock carb to a Holley.

Heck it ain't snowing yet. :D

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Put my new wheels and tires on Madge today. She should handle like she's on rails now!

04141EEB-60DD-49EA-94B8-3EE52BF0E56C-5311-0000073D2B5A2E4C_zpseigjtj5v.jpg

:lol:

Tommy

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts