What did U do to your G-body today??

Firetruck1

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2013
Ocala Florida
Those are among the best looking wheels on those cars period! Did you get 4 fronts? What size tires are on them? The silver with gray paint looks great!

Mr. MaliBlu

Dragway Regular
Nov 3, 2004
Northeast CT
That's looking great! Can't wait to see more of it when completed. It's coming along nicely!

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
Last week I rebuilt the front end with all new hardware. Inner and outer tie rods. Drag link and idler arm. This week I installed 2241 Headers on the passenger side and rerouted some wires so they don't melt. Need to rerun the brake lines. In order to install the driver header I had to REMOVE the oil filter, brake master and booster, one bolt off the dust shield, the steering shaft, plugs and then take out the motor mount and jack the engine up as high as it would go. It barely fit from the top and its all scratched to hell and back now. I also went ahead and got rid of the manual steering box and put power steering back on. While I have all this garbage removed Im going to rebuild the pedal assembly with new bushings and install a new clutch master from Ram. Im sure Ill find more to do while im there.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
Mr. MaliBlu said:
That's looking great! Can't wait to see more of it when completed. It's coming along nicely!
thanks MR,it's getting there :)

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Ribbedroof said:
Went on a little roadtrip and picked up some new used wheels for it

TTWFwm.jpg

I really like that.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie