Dual Exhaust Question

bowtie81

Mar 28, 2008
sarnia, ontario canada
There is a place in Port huron to have things sent to. It avoids all the extra duty and brokerage fee's, that's what i do with all my parts.

And yes guy's we get raked over the coals with huge mark ups and taxes.

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
So much for m incentive of moving north!

I did not know things are that crazy up there

lilbowtie

Pro Stocker
Oct 5, 2004
Canton Mi.
I have done well using this site and saving on parts. Bought my headers for $250, the x pipes new in the box $150, and new mufflers for $50

Attachments

• IMG_4350.JPG
    IMG_4350.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,129

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Magnaflow 10416...small light and loud when wot

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
One of the guys at work has a Magnaflow (at least he says it is, had it in the shop and the case looked more like a Flowmaster to me), and it's pretty mellow at idle, but has a bit of a throaty tone the few times I've heard him give it some gas.

This is the system I have on mine, I ordered it through Summit with RacePro mufflers... I'm not sure if you can still get it with those, but this link is for the kit without mufflers (add your own):

Sounds like this (My dad & son in the video):

Last edited by a moderator:

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
Iceman or gforce. Jegs tend to fit lile garbage. My friend recently got a summit one...which ended up being a gforce unit any way

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
You can modify the stocker too if in a real pinch. Done that a few times before

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Notched mine, had it welded because we didn't have a welder yet. Bought the widest section of u-channel I could find (I think it was 4", 1/4" mild steel), and ground away pretty much everything but the top of the crossmember, fit just as well as it did without the hump.

DSC02351.jpg

Looking at it now I remember... we left a strip at the bottom so we would have more clearance up top after setting the channel in through the top of the crossmember.

Jayz81ss

Amateur Racer
Jan 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Where in Ontario are you?

I have a notched cross member for sale. There is a shop in Woodstock that has a good rep. He is very reasonable. I believe it's called Ken's Stainless Exhaust.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts