Have a 9 inch ford in yours? I need ur help

Bigblockguy

Amateur Racer
Feb 8, 2008
ste Anne mb Canada
454mali said:
I firgured it wasn't but didn't think they would even make a 1350 yoke for a 7.5. learn something new everyday...

Yeah neither did I until a buddy of mine went to swap the ujoint out on his car and found 1350. I ended up looking into it and found a direct swap 1350 yoke for the 7.5's it costs about $80. In the end beefing up a 7.5 with spool,gears,yoke,welded tubes=waste of money and an upgrade to a 9inch. #-o #-o

KingNothing

Daily Driver
May 14, 2007
Bigblockguy said:
454mali said:
I firgured it wasn't but didn't think they would even make a 1350 yoke for a 7.5. learn something new everyday...

Yeah neither did I until a buddy of mine went to swap the ujoint out on his car and found 1350. I ended up looking into it and found a direct swap 1350 yoke for the 7.5's it costs about $80. In the end beefing up a 7.5 with spool,gears,yoke,welded tubes=waste of money and an upgrade to a 9inch. #-o #-o

you've got alot better luck with 7.5's than I do. I have my old 7.5 here and one up in the shed they are both posi. Are the carriers worth anything?

Bigblockguy

Amateur Racer
Feb 8, 2008
ste Anne mb Canada
KingNothing said:
Bigblockguy said:
454mali said:

you've got alot better luck with 7.5's than I do. I have my old 7.5 here and one up in the shed they are both posi. Are the carriers worth anything?

they're not worth much if anything. I have 2 complete 7.5's drum to drum both with mini spools and I can't give them away. I like having the 9inch big axles and a full spool, I'll just keep 7.5's for other lower power cars, The 7.5 one lived behind a healthy 455 for 6 years with dr's :shock: .

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts