just put some moroso front springs

hartfordracing

Amateur Racer
Dec 15, 2010
bridgeport ct
and the car sits on the ground i got the big block ones and nothing any one had this problem they were hell to put in i can lift it up but when i push it down it stays down need help here thanks

78pontiacibu

Amateur Racer
May 7, 2011
Morristown, TN
www.facebook.com
Did you cut them any at all? A good friend of mine cut 2 coils from his first set and it was way to much. Also, what type of shocks are you using?

hartfordracing

Amateur Racer
Dec 15, 2010
bridgeport ct
there not cut and ive tried both stock and some competition engeneering ones i bought and nothing got some load levelers on now and it doesnt bottom out as hard and gonna put a spacer under the springs to see if it gives me just that lil bit that i need to be ok i apreciste your help brother

78pontiacibu

Amateur Racer
May 7, 2011
Morristown, TN
www.facebook.com
That's odd. I've never heard of any doing that. Did you put the spring isolator back in with them. I'm having an issue with my spring isolators. One is mangaled and it'S got one side an inch lower.

78pontiacibu

Amateur Racer
May 7, 2011
Morristown, TN
www.facebook.com
That's odd. I've never heard of any doing that. Did you put the spring isolator back in with them. I'm having an issue with my spring isolators. One is mangaled and it'S got one side an inch lower.

hartfordracing

Amateur Racer
Dec 15, 2010
bridgeport ct
no they where torned up should i get a set i didnt think they would make any diffrence cause i thought i had to cut the srings thanks again

hartfordracing

Amateur Racer
Dec 15, 2010
bridgeport ct
thanks il try it if not il put some stock springs on it i really dont want to do that cause is launching perfect.its just sitting low if it comes up about an inch it will be perfect...

78pontiacibu

Amateur Racer
May 7, 2011
Morristown, TN
www.facebook.com
What is the height from the center of the front fender to the ground? Mine is 23 1/8 on the ds and 24 3/4 on the ps. I think one of my islolators is bad though.

hartfordracing

Amateur Racer
Dec 15, 2010
bridgeport ct
i just put some spring spacers and lowered the rear 1'1/2 and its not bottoming out no more and i didnt mesure it but the driver side is about an inch taller then the pass side im gonna try it out like this it seems to be ok sence i weight 280 it will even out lol thanks for your feed back after 3 days i was thinking no one was gonna respond but theres still good people out there like your self and i really apreciate you help thanks again

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts