Lets see some engine pics

A

Anonymous

malibuguy said:
uh...how well does that trans cooler work with one side against the a/c delete plate?
I'm sure it works fairly well with the fan on it.Car has 40 passes on it and no problems so far.
I do plan on moving it though.Thats where it was when I got the car.

Barry 85 SS

Frequent Racer
Aug 8, 2005
Newport News, Va
Better late than never I guess.
100_2282.jpg

How about my boat motor, does that count?
100_1619.jpg

MEGABU

Top Fueler
Aug 20, 2007
Blue Island, IL
malibuguy said:
megabu, i can't help but notice...i think you like the color red :lol:
i do, but the car was like this when i got it. by the end of next summer, the [all black] interior will be back in, all the factory chrome & bright trim will be back on, the car will be repainted(same red with silver ss stripes), the firewall & motor will be black, and it'll have black plastic inners! i like red, but this car is way TOO red for me at the moment!

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know how to enlarge the photos. Here is mine but I am having difficulty with it....

36301525780.jpg

Hiway

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 9, 2005
Enola Arkansas
Very nice Barry...any more pictures of that boat?

Barry 85 SS

Frequent Racer
Aug 8, 2005
Newport News, Va
Thanks Hiway, and Doober, I've been a hot boat nut for a long time. I bought this one new in 1983 and put it together myself. Its got a turbo 400 with a V drive and has had several engines through out its life. The current engine is a 548ci with a 10:71 blower.

100_1632.jpg

A

Anonymous

how do those things get cooled? i used to be a marine mechanic and i always wondered that. does it have a heat exchanger? or is it raw-water cooled? i'd imagine it has a heat exchanger.

GO OR BLOW RACING

Frequent Racer
here's mine not a good video but u get the picture
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii197/DENSON79/?action=view&current=malibu002.flv

Hiway

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 9, 2005
Enola Arkansas
Depends on whether it's fresh water or salt water ready. Fresh uses the water it's in. Exchanger for the other...either way a boat should always be easy to cool.

Barry that thing is BEAUTIFUL! Always been a nut for those myself but never had the means. I'm guessing she'll run in the triple didget's?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts