ok..so lets see em!!

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
Thanks for the compliment.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I do gotta say that looks nice. I've been thinking of how I want to do my interior. I've tried to do different shades with other vehicles (i.e. black/gray) but it didn't seem to flow well. I may go the route you did though, it doesn't look half bad. I may go slightly darker on the gray though.

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
Doober said:
I do gotta say that looks nice. I've been thinking of how I want to do my interior. I've tried to do different shades with other vehicles (i.e. black/gray) but it didn't seem to flow well. I may go the route you did though, it doesn't look half bad. I may go slightly darker on the gray though.

Thanks.
I wasn't sure how this was gonna look, but it turned out OK - imo. I think it'd look better with a darker gray carpet, but I couldn't pass up the price on this one even tho it's a little lighter than what I was looking for.
Bought it at Honest Charlie's tent at Carlisle 4 or 5 years ago..................$40 clearance priced!!!

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
At a glance, I never noticed the carpet shade. Slightly darker would have worked too. You did a great job on the dash also. Gauges, of some form, on the list?

Steve

Bill, I like the covering on those seats, and the seats. I just saw 9 3rd gens at the JY, I may have to go back and grab a set of those seats!

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
skayser2 said:
At a glance, I never noticed the carpet shade. Slightly darker would have worked too. You did a great job on the dash also. Gauges, of some form, on the list?

Steve

Thanks.
Yeah they are.......I have one of Jeff Hanes' dash panels waiting it's turn.
Right now just getting things cleaned up and ready for the BBC transplant.

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
liquidh8 said:
Bill, I like the covering on those seats, and the seats. I just saw 9 3rd gens at the JY, I may have to go back and grab a set of those seats!

Thank you.
That's actually a factory leather seat.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!