ok..so lets see em!!

purecrazy said:
front and rear seats are out of a 1996 Olds Cutlass 2 dr. coupe...had some serious modifications to the seat brackets to make them work, but as I got the seats for free, I figured it was worth it to make them work. The rear seat was the most tricky, but it came out ok...now, just need black seat belts to finish the interior off, but those will have to wait til spring

Nice, the rear seat looks like it fits in there nice and tight on the sides, good work. dancin_banana.gif

joye227

Amateur Racer
Jan 12, 2010
Florence, South Carolina
liquidh8 said:
My 79Malibu Wagon. Custom glass door panels, GP dash with custom insert, custom 3 gauge pillar. I'll be moving all of it to the Buick, but with buckets and a GP console.
21713810040_large.jpg

How much would it cost to have someone make some lower door panels like this?

Holy crap!

On my door panels, I have no clue what someone would charge for those. Custom stereo shops do them. I made mine for my 3 way components and the x-over. That kinda keeps me from pulling a mold from them you know? I could do other ones though if I had the panel, still would't know what to charge. Thats a few days work with the glass, filler, prime and paint.

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
Here's a couple before pictures, interior was pretty nasty + it smelled like an '51 Studebaker.

13.jpg

02.jpg

Here's a couple pix after some work:

DSCF0990.jpg

DSCF0979.jpg

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Wow!! very nice Bill. Can I ask what seat you used? They look great. :awesome:

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Found you on another post. 99 Trans Am! I'll be looking for a set!!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts