Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Do I detect a little smack talkin' here? LOL

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
Anybody want a piece of a little Procharged/carburated Florida car?? Its just a lil ole Camaro with true "bolt-on" stock suspension, now taking orders for your own personal butt kickin' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

basketcase

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 9, 2003
Stockton, CA
www.jackstandracing.com
CutlassRacer said:
Anybody want a piece of a little Procharged/carburated Florida car?? Its just a lil ole Camaro with true "bolt-on" stock suspension, now taking orders for your own personal butt kickin' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

According to Robert, when Will wants to go fast, he better put a Turbo on that thing....

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
basketcase said:
CutlassRacer said:

According to Robert, when Will wants to go fast, he better put a Turbo on that thing....

Right cause cars like Dustys and Billys are so slow because they have turbo.

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
Well, seems to me like he is right in the middle of the pack of the Top 6 Outlaw Drag Radial cars. The car just got quicker, and there is another couple of big changes looming on the horizon. None of them have anything to do with the method for providing boost. If we can get a handle on the track at Bradenton this October, and keep everything in one piece those little turbo cars will be the ones crying ;) And besides, aside from a mega high dollar 114mm turbo, we dont think there are too many single turbos that could provide the right amount of airflow without choking the exhaust side of the motor.

Now, if someone comes up to Will and offers to pay him to try their turbo setup, paying for everything that would be affected I am sure he would be interested, but not until after the big races happen this year ;)

As far as I know, the quickest and fastest 1/8th mile time from an Outlaw Drag Radial car is from a Procharged Mustang, and that time still stands from over a year ago.

A

Anonymous

Tim lynch has the record and yes hes a turbo car. I dont see no procharger cars caring the front tires all the way down the 1\8 th. and having to let off the gas just to let the nose down to hit the beam at the end of the track!!!! yes i know hes not radial but i dont see a procharger hanging with him. or all his customers Oh if a procharger dont create heat why do they put a intercooler on them????

basketcase

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 9, 2003
Stockton, CA
www.jackstandracing.com
boostedmalibu said:
Tim lynch has the record and yes hes a turbo car. I dont see no procharger cars caring the front tires all the way down the 1\8 th. and having to let off the gas just to let the nose down to hit the beam at the end of the track!!!! yes i know hes not radial but i dont see a procharger hanging with him. or all his customers Oh if a procharger dont create heat why do they put a intercooler on them????

Lynch sets records in the fall when the weather is cool.

I don't think anyone in this thread said prochargers don't create heat, but from the way you're stating it, are you implying that Turbos don't or don't need an intercooler?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts