Turbo or Supercharger?

A

Anonymous

Robert1320 said:
If blowers are so good why are you building this guy a twin turbo set-up.....?

If turbos are so good in your opinion why did you post somebody elses assumptions?

Why do you guys continue to attack instead of discuss.

and here i will answer your question because i always do,

because thats what the customer is paying for.

corvette_001.sized.jpg

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
Who is on the defence?

Seems like I and many other think a turbo's are ok.

You don't. So what do we discuss?

My customers really like them and yes I have some blower
car I work on. Tuning a couple at the track this week end.

How you will only build turbos for your customers?

I will take to my customers and help them plan what is best for them within thier budget.

Your thought about your customers.

As for posting I type slow copy and paste is faster.

No attacks, I see it as your discussion is one sided.
I was just joking at first.
But you are like No Carbs No Turbo.
Did i miss something......

Carb, efi, turbo, blower, it all works.
Even the picture you posted, it ain't no 15 sec braket car.
Unless it pull a trailer down the track and a big one at that.

Good Luck Bob no hard feeling.

Anyone else please feel free to contact me directly.

[email protected]
Sorry I haven't updated my website.

Malibu Dru

Amateur Racer
Mar 27, 2006
Goldsboro NC, Seymourjohnson
TURBO

LOOK MAN YOU COULD GO TO A TURBO SET UP AND SPEND WAY LESS MONEY. GOT TO THIS WEBSITE ITS CALLED SSAUTOCHROME. THEY HAVE A KIT FOR 700 BUCKS THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING BUT YOUR DOWN PIPES. YOUR LOCAL EXHAUST SHOP CAN RUN YOU PIPES FOR NO MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED. FIND YOU A SET OF VORTEC HEADS OR MAYBE SOME HEADS ON THE SITE FOR NO MORE THAN A GRAND. YOUR MOTOR FISH AROUND FOR A DECENT ROTATING ASSEMBLY THIS SHOULD ONLY THROW YOU BACK 800. CHECK OUT ENGINEKITS.COM IR MAYBE CNC MOTORSPORTS. I KNOW YOU CAN BUILD THIS FOR ALL UNDER 4K. THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING INCLUDING TRANS AND STALL.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Re: TURBO

Malibu Dru said:
LOOK MAN YOU COULD GO TO A TURBO SET UP AND SPEND WAY LESS MONEY. GOT TO THIS WEBSITE ITS CALLED SSAUTOCHROME. THEY HAVE A KIT FOR 700 BUCKS THAT INCLUDES EVERYTHING BUT YOUR DOWN PIPES. YOUR LOCAL EXHAUST SHOP CAN RUN YOU PIPES FOR NO MORE THAN THREE HUNDRED. FIND YOU A SET OF VORTEC HEADS OR MAYBE SOME HEADS ON THE SITE FOR NO MORE THAN A GRAND. YOUR MOTOR FISH AROUND FOR A DECENT ROTATING ASSEMBLY THIS SHOULD ONLY THROW YOU BACK 800. CHECK OUT ENGINEKITS.COM IR MAYBE CNC MOTORSPORTS. I KNOW YOU CAN BUILD THIS FOR ALL UNDER 4K. THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING INCLUDING TRANS AND STALL.

SSautochrome shouldn't even be mentioned in this discussion. Their parts are 100% junk.

Malibu Dru

Amateur Racer
Mar 27, 2006
Goldsboro NC, Seymourjohnson

Tell me what is wrong with SSAUTOCHROME? I don't know if you've heard about the merge or not but they're a totally different company now and are a 100% better since two years ago. My buddy has no problem with 750 (whp) horses on the kit he got from them and drives the car everyday so do your research.
Supe said:
Malibu Dru said:

SSautochrome shouldn't even be mentioned in this discussion. Their parts are 100% junk.

A

Anonymous

Malibu Dru said:
My buddy has no problem with 750 (whp) horses on the kit he got from them and drives the car everyday so do your research.

Tell us more about your buddy. I would love to see pics and specs of this build. Engine combo? What turbo is he using?

A

Anonymous

basketcase said:
Jackstand said:

build what this guy has...his #### is fast! Drives to the track, runs faster than most, then drives home!!

Why? Scotts doesn't make near the power of the SS kit ;)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts