Turbo or Supercharger?

Malibu Dru

Amateur Racer
Mar 27, 2006
Goldsboro NC, Seymourjohnson
Re: HEY MAN

Malibu Dru said:
LOOK MAN I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL THE SPECS BUT I'M CURRENTLY DEPLOYED. I WILL HOW EVER TELL YOU THAT YOU MAY WANT TO VISIT A SITE CALLED FASTLANE MOTORS SPORTS GOOGLE IT . THEY WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT KIND OF WORK THEY DO. OH YA THE TURBO'S ARE TWIN 60MM AND THE BLOCK IS A 306 STROKER WITH GUTTED HEADS. AS FAR AS THE INTERNALS ITS ALL FORGED, MAN ALL THIS STUFF IS BASICALLY THE SAME, THERE'S GUYS WITH TOYOTA SUPRAS MAKING 1000 HORSE'S FOR THIS COMPANY. OH LOOK UP RYAN ON THE FAST LANE SITE ITS VERY REAL. BUT AS FOR AS WHO HELPED PUT THE CAR TOGETHER TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF, YOU MIGHT SEE A LITTLE OF HOW THE SOUTH GETS IT DONE .

Jackstand

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 6, 2003
KANSAS CITY, MO

Malibu Dru said:
Malibu Dru said:
LOOK MAN I WOULD GIVE YOU ALL THE SPECS BUT I'M CURRENTLY DEPLOYED. I WILL HOW EVER TELL YOU THAT YOU MAY WANT TO VISIT A SITE CALLED FASTLANE MOTORS SPORTS GOOGLE IT . THEY WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU A TASTE OF WHAT KIND OF WORK THEY DO. OH YA THE TURBO'S ARE TWIN 60MM AND THE BLOCK IS A 306 STROKER WITH GUTTED HEADS. AS FAR AS THE INTERNALS ITS ALL FORGED, MAN ALL THIS STUFF IS BASICALLY THE SAME, THERE'S GUYS WITH TOYOTA SUPRAS MAKING 1000 HORSE'S FOR THIS COMPANY. OH LOOK UP RYAN ON THE FAST LANE SITE ITS VERY REAL. BUT AS FOR AS WHO HELPED PUT THE CAR TOGETHER TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF, YOU MIGHT SEE A LITTLE OF HOW THE SOUTH GETS IT DONE .

that cleared it up thank you

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Totally. And STOP YELLING! YOU'RE HURTING MY INTERNET EARS!!!!!

Do I detect a little mod sarcasm? :lol:
Supras don't impress me. Sure, they're nice cars, and you can make 'em go fast, but only after 100mph :roll: How does that power curve look? Does it look like a plateau, high from the start, or does it look like Mt. Everest... low until you hit like 9,999rpm then it jumps waaaaaaay up?

A

Anonymous

Malibu Dru said:
Malibu Dru said:

Malibu Dru said:
My buddy has no problem with 750 (whp) horses on the *kit* he got from them and drives the car everyday so do your research.

I was kinda looking for the SSchrome kit specs. But thanks for clearing this up.

Malibu Dru

Amateur Racer
Mar 27, 2006
your a clown

Doober said:
Totally. And STOP YELLING! YOU'RE HURTING MY INTERNET EARS!!!!!

Do I detect a little mod sarcasm? :lol:
Supras don't impress me. Sure, they're nice cars, and you can make 'em go fast, but only after 100mph :roll: How does that power curve look? Does it look like a plateau, high from the start, or does it look like Mt. Everest... low until you hit like 9,999rpm then it jumps waaaaaaay up?

NO POWER BEFORE 100 MPH?? LOL...wow.....just wow....i agree that a supra has a dyno like a mountain but come on..a properly set up supra will run just as good as a comparable V8. your gonna disagree with me, thats a given...but i have friends with supra's some big turbo....some stock urbo with bolt ons...all running low 11 to mid 10's with AC, PS, all the stock interior..AND they can drive them to the track and back..and doing this with a portly car weight of 3600lbs......

a definition of a fast car isnt making all your tq an HP at low RPM.....im sure there are PLENTY of supra owners on supra forums that will show you just how "weak" thier cars are. id be curious to see whar AMERICAN mid 90's sports car goes up in value every year the way the supra does.....

but like i said your gonna disagree with me..thats fine to each his own

Malibu Dru

Amateur Racer
Mar 27, 2006

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GET THE NUMBER AND GIVE THEM A CALL AND GET THE SPECS IF YOU SO DESIRE. WHEN I GET BACK THE TWINS WILL BE GOING ON AND I WILL SHOW YOU THAT IT THE REAL BANG FOR THE BUCK.
Bigtime said:
Malibu Dru said:
Malibu Dru said:

Malibu Dru said:
My buddy has no problem with 750 (whp) horses on the *kit* he got from them and drives the car everyday so do your research.

I was kinda looking for the SSchrome kit specs. But thanks for clearing this up.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
http://www.ssautochrome.com/

I almost fell outta the chair when I read what they had on the front page:
$250.00 SHIPPED IN THE USA
$330.00 SHIPPED INTERNATIONAL

T3/T4 TURBO KIT / WASTEGATE / BLOW OFF VALVE

YOU GET :

1) TURBO SPECS:

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX!
. 50 A/R COMPRESSOR
.63 A/R TURBINE
.57 TRIM
5 BOLT EXHAUST FLANGE
WET FLOATING BEARINGS
OIL COOLED
SPOOLS HARD, AND SPOOLS FAST!

2) WASTEGATE SPECS:

40 MM WASTEGATE WITH 9LB SPRING
Includes Gaskets, Flanges, Accessories

3) TURBO BOV

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX BLOW OFF VALVE - SUPER LOUD ( blue shown ) Polished Silver included

Maybe it's a spinoff of this site? Take a wild guess :lol:
"The Turbonator is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler. Its superior design can increase horsepower and the Turbonator's performance is backed with a 120-day money back guarantee."

======================================================
Why are you still arguing Supras and these cheapy turbo kits? They don't 'go up in value' every year, I saw several for sale online for $15k or less. The only "valuable" ones were the money-dumped ones.
*sigh* I'm done, any more discussion is like arguing wiggy fifes with a waterhead.

Malibu Dru

Amateur Racer
Mar 27, 2006
MAN LOOK THATS WITH EVERY CAR IF YOU WANT TO GO THERE WITH PRICING. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU COULD ONLY SEE PAST YOUR 305 AND SPEND A LIL CHANGE YOU'D KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. SO PUT YOUR FINGER BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AND SIT DOWN LIKE A GOOD LIL BOY.

I almost fell outta the chair when I read what they had on the front page:
$250.00 SHIPPED IN THE USA
$330.00 SHIPPED INTERNATIONAL

T3/T4 TURBO KIT / WASTEGATE / BLOW OFF VALVE

YOU GET :

1) TURBO SPECS:

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX!
. 50 A/R COMPRESSOR
.63 A/R TURBINE
.57 TRIM
5 BOLT EXHAUST FLANGE
WET FLOATING BEARINGS
OIL COOLED
SPOOLS HARD, AND SPOOLS FAST!

2) WASTEGATE SPECS:

40 MM WASTEGATE WITH 9LB SPRING
Includes Gaskets, Flanges, Accessories

3) TURBO BOV

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX BLOW OFF VALVE - SUPER LOUD ( blue shown ) Polished Silver included

Maybe it's a spinoff of this site? Take a wild guess :lol:
"The Turbonator is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler. Its superior design can increase horsepower and the Turbonator's performance is backed with a 120-day money back guarantee."

======================================================
Why are you still arguing Supras and these cheapy turbo kits? They don't 'go up in value' every year, I saw several for sale online for $15k or less. The only "valuable" ones were the money-dumped ones.
*sigh* I'm done, any more discussion is like arguing wiggy fifes with a waterhead.[/quote]

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
If I spend a 'lil' change, it would be on something I wasn't worried about blowing chunks down my carburetor. I would put Supe's, Bigtime's, basketcase's, and Jackstand's recommendations head over heels above yours, primarily because they've proven they know what they're talking about. You have what, 50 or so posts and you can't give any specifications whatsoever, or even a website, because you're deployed and (your Engrish is fun to read btw, have to go through it 3 times to understand it) can't pull up a website on your own? Duznt boad wel 4 ur grammer sklz. Uninstall your internet please.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts