www.instagram.com
Supercharged 86 said:
Excelerater said:
Slim Fast for chubby driver :p

No, no, no. Make the car lighter so you don't have to be :lol:

i like that thinking. :D

A

Anonymous

Get a Don Ness Racecraft sheetmetal titanium housing to throw your aluminum dropout 12 bolt center section or normal aluminum 9" into, along with titanium axles, etc. Just don't ask how much for the bare housing. ;)

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
Transman said:
Get a Don Ness Racecraft sheetmetal titanium housing to throw your aluminum dropout 12 bolt center section or normal aluminum 9" into, along with titanium axles, etc. Just don't ask how much for the bare housing. ;)

I think 50 full N2O bottles is cheaper.

A

Anonymous

Jackstand said:
Bigtime said:
:lol:

actually the best bang for the buck is a 9" moly housing with a 12 bolt aluminum center and 33 spline axles.

who sells this setup?

strange:

http://www.strangeengineering.net/catalog/index.html

KylePBZ

Amateur Racer
Mar 30, 2006
So. IL
www.psychoboyz.com
I weighed my 8.5 with welded axle tubes, stock axles, carrrier, etc. and my 9", truck housing, 33spline M/E axles, Richmond spool, 5/8studs, stock center, etc.. The 9" weighed 12lbs more than the 10 bolt.

RDub355

Top Fueler
Dec 21, 2003
NJ
not for nothing..but the reasonw hy a lot of stockers and super stockers use the 12 bolt over the 9 inch is because it takes less power to turn the 12. something to do with how many teeth of the pinion hit the ring gear..its something liek half a tooth less on a 12 bolt..but of course it all adds up in the end..

Hiway

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 9, 2005
Enola Arkansas
Yea...tooth count and where the pinion rides on the ring=less power to turn.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!