Weight loss checklist

10secBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Westminster, MD
mike from bc said:
rollcagerage said:
Heres how mine turned out, steel bumpers and stock a-arms and a bbc.
DSCI0484.jpg

DSCI0462.jpg

DSCI0464.jpg

DSCI0438-1.jpg

what all is done to get it that light ?? and is that without driver ??

The back half and aluminum tin work are a major reason his car weighs less than one might expect.

mean78malibu

Dragway Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA and Philly Area
I was wondering how you got it that light with a big block! The back half and tin work along with cutting the front frame horns off definitely explains a lot. Very nice looking car, however.

7secondmalibu

Frequent Racer
Jan 14, 2007
Toledo, Ohio
Anyone know where to find the plastic mirrors and headlights?

I need some.

Thanks

10secBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Westminster, MD
I got the plastic headlights from Napa. Doug Keen was able to give me the part number to purchase.

I think they were listed as shock resistant/high impact or something similar.

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
The lights should be in the Wagner book at the parts store. I wanna say you add a digit or letter to the standard part#. The "kids" at my Orielly had no problem getting mine when I asked. It is crazy that plastic costs more than glass :?

DA-HEAT

Frequent Racer
Apr 13, 2006
Chaffee, MO
Has anyone installed a lightweight steering column kit in a street style car? Im not talking about a daily driver car or anything like that but a race car that you still want the lights and turn signals to work. I'm wondering how one could make the turn signals work and look like a clean install. Wiper motor and stuff is already gone so cruise and wiper function is not needed.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts