What did U do to your G-body today??

81classic

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2003
North Port, Fl
My $20 back seat restoration is complete. It will work for now till I can have all the seats & upper door panels re-upholstered
db5ae86a.jpg

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
aired up the tires, changed the oil, filled the tank and ran some errands!

also ordered the lowering springs, a spring compressor, and poly bushings for when i do the rear upper control arms

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Finished up my custom 4" dual plenum air intake. Then my brother came over and wanted to borrow my extension ladder. Was pulling it out of the garage, tripped, dented my left rear quarter panel, and put a 3 foot scratch in my door/rearend. I had a panic attack, literally. Had to go inside right away and sit down. I'm 39 and I'll admit I almost cried....pretty bummed. He feels bad....real bad...he's a car nut also with a 70 Chevelle, so he knows how much the car means to me....some days it don't pay to get out of bed.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Meat Drapes said:
Drove it to work. Enjoyed every inch of the drive.

THAT'S GOOD! I KNOW THE FEELING!! I DON'T DRIVE MINE EVERYDAY. WHEN I DO, IT'S THE SAME GREAT FEELING!!!

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
37 Degree flared some 3/8" tubing for Trans.cooler lines,with nuts and sleeves.Did the same 1/2" tubing for a fuel cell vent line.Made up some wires crimped,slodered and shrink sleeved.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
ALIGNING THE DAMN TRUNK LID AND QTR EXTENSIONS! I HAD ALL DAY TO DO IT. HOWEVER, I JUST HAD TO WAIT, TILL ALMOST DARK! ](*,) TOMORROW, IS ANOTHER DAY, TO FINISH THE WHOLE THING!!

Jayz81ss

Amateur Racer
Jan 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
Jayz81ss said:
Replaced the old body mounts with TNT Aluminum ones. Only had 1 broken bolt (lucky me).
Just picked up a Kirkey Pro race seat and cover brand new for $100. Hope to get it in this weekend.

DEFINITELY LET ME KNOW, HOW THE TNT BODY MOUNTS ARE! YES...YOU ARE VERY LUCKY!!!!

The body mounts from TNT are great pieces. They fit in great.

Since I had the front end off I decided to make some front bumper mounts. The old ones weight in at 10 lbs with the shims. The new ones only weigh 3 lbs.

100_4734.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts