What did U do to your G-body today??

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
Installed my ssm upper control arms, and new poly bushings in the rear axle. Also swapped my radiator and hoses over to new pieces. In process of doing so, I managed to break the heater core. New one comes in today.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
MISFITmalibu63 said:
Installed my ssm upper control arms, and new poly bushings in the rear axle. Also swapped my radiator and hoses over to new pieces. In process of doing so, I managed to break the heater core. New one comes in today.
curse_sign.gif

malibu

Dragway Regular
Dec 13, 2008
barnegat, nj
took the check valves off of the evac system and put metal pvc valves inside the hose because the check valves kept on blowing out

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
Took the front end off my 79 Malibu, then its time to wash, clean and ospho the front end

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
Bar50 said:
fastrat350 said:
Took the front end off my 79 Malibu, then its time to wash, clean and ospho the front end

ospho ???

Yeah cleans up the rust and makes it paintable, great stuff, my brother used it on his f350, cleans up the frame really good, and any excess rust/solution brushes off with a rag. Coat it and leave it overnight or 24 hours.

http://www.ospho.com/

"When applied to rusted surfaces, it resists/retards rust in chemical change on drying to a tough, hard surface ready for priming. A paint job will last longer after an application of OSPHO because subsequent paint coating securely attaches itself so that moisture and oxygen normally do not attack the metal. OSPHO is water-thin, can cover a larger area than paint, and goes on easily. It is equally effective for exterior and interior work alike. SKYCO OSPHO: a balanced formula of Phosphoric, Dichromate, Wetting Agents and Extenders . . . compounded exclusively by the Skybryte Company since 1947 ... recommended by paint manufacturers."

I've read its the best stuff out there and the navy uses it I believe

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
WATCHED THE RAIN WASH OFF ALL THAT DIRT, ON MY CAR! MAN, WAS IT DIRTY.....
hey that's new england it's gonna be 80 next week!

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
melloelky said:
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
WATCHED THE RAIN WASH OFF ALL THAT DIRT, ON MY CAR! MAN, WAS IT DIRTY.....
hey that's new england it's gonna be 80 next week!

LOL YOU'RE RIGHT! GOOD OL' NEW ENGLAND!! IM WAITING ON SOME STEADY NICE WEATHER. I WANT TO START ON MY WIFE'S BU! SOON ENOUGH...

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
washed the front end with degreaser and pressure washer, tomorrow it should dry out while im at work and then i'll ospho hopefully tomorrow or sunday

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts