What did U do to your G-body today??

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Moved it out of the garage to do a brake job and the brake pedal went to the floor. Don't see any leaks on the ground but the master is empty :( Something else to add to the to do list. And of course I just got my registration for the Syracuse Nationals in the mail on Friday.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
MY WIFE AND I DROVE OUR MALIBU'S TODAY! I JUST LOVE WATCHING MY WIFE DRIVE. SHE LOVES TO DRIVES HER BU HARD. LOVES ROASTING THE TIRES! IM GLAD SHE HAD FUN TODAY. SHE FELT A LITTLE BUMMED OUT BECAUSE THE NOVA ISN'T UP AND RUNNING YET. THIS PICKED UP HER SPIRITS.....
ON OTHER NOTE..... I SCRATCHED MY BU, WHILE AT THE CAR WASH, USING THE PRESSURE WASHER! BOY WAS I PISSED!!! IT'S A SMALL ONE. I THINK RUBBING COMPOUND WILL TAKE IT RIGHT OUT.

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Got the exhaust done on the Malibu...love the sound of flowmasters...plus finally figured out the metal to metal noise was the sway bar was loose. Now the shifter won't go into park got the check the cable tomorrow.

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
Put my heater core in a few days ago, did the plugs and tinted the windows

lasttime78

Frequent Racer
Mar 7, 2011
Just outside Rochester, New York
Went to junk yard and got some misc. stuff, like 400 turbo kickdown and bracket out of van. Now have to fabricate a bracket. Also changed out all rubber bushings up front to polyurethane ones.

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Took mine on a 200+mile cruise down to Speed Inc. to pick up some pushrods and rocker bearings for my buddy's ls1

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Took mine on a 200+mile cruise down to Speed Inc. to pick up some pushrods and rocker bearings for my buddy's ls1. Its funny how this old wh*re can still break necks.

lasttime78

Frequent Racer
Mar 7, 2011
Just outside Rochester, New York
Made a new gas peddle plate and mount for my kickdown switch. Came out great work perfect trans down shifts to pass now and breaks the tires loose. I love it! Also added a electric trunk release. The car is almost down, just a littttlllee more.

Attachments

• 0417121335.jpg
    0417121335.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,127
  • 0417121334.jpg
    0417121334.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,140

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Installed a hood latch cable on the orange project, along with a a/c delete plate from TNT and a cowl extension from G-bodyparts. Looks great, I was doing some underhood clean up, bomb can black here and there, some new wire looms. Waiting on heads for the 454...

Been playing Edelbrock carb tune on the Regal, wow, it can be frustrating, made major headway thou...

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
started painting the front frame of my malibu with por-15 chassis black paint. I hope it looks great the initial coat I did, otherwise I think I'll can it instead lol, takes awhile to brush it on, but should be really durable, hopefully this saturday or sunday I can get the whole front of the frame painted and the new motor mounts and steering box mounted.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts