What did U do to your G-body today??

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Finally got the air out of my brake lines and have a good pedal again. Gotta mount my new wheels now :)

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Yesterday picked up a 81 grill, headlight bezels, hood ornament and pass side mirror for the elky and installed them today. Finally the whistling noise is completely gone. Took the malibu out and met up with 79Regal, Musclealmighty and his wife and went to a local car show.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Wicked 6 said:
Yesterday picked up a 81 grill, headlight bezels, hood ornament and pass side mirror for the elky and installed them today. Finally the whistling noise is completely gone. Took the malibu out and met up with 79Regal, Musclealmighty and his wife and went to a local car show.

MY WIFE AND I, HAD A GREAT TIME! DEFINITELY HAVE TO GET UP AGAIN!! THAT SHOW IS BY FAR WAY BETTER THAN WATERBURY CRUISE NIGHT. WHEN WE LEFT, COUPLE OF OLDER PEOPLE CAME TO MY CAR, AND WERE SAYING HOW NICE THE BU LOOKED! THEY ALSO SAID THE HAVE ONE...WITH A 4 SPEED. NICE CARS, COOL PEOPLE AND MADE CONNECTIONS. HAD A GOOD TIME DRIVING HOME TOO WITH MY WIFE IN HER CAR....AND WHOEVER ELSE TRIED RACING US!!

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Got my new wheels mounted and finally drove the car after all the brake repairs. Now I just need to clean it!
downsized_0610121621.jpg

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Haha, nope! two tone-black and gunmetal Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

downsized_0610121620b.jpg

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
good looking ride man.... lol I thought it was blue as well

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
Relocated my battery to the trunk over the past couple days.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts