What did U do to your G-body today??

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I was sleepy last night so I didn't get pictures up of what I did...
IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

Today I plan on cleaning/painting the blasted arms, maybe putting the bushings/ball joints in, and I'm also making a run to O'Reillys for another set of control arm bushings I ordered.

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Bought it an 8.8 out of a mustang......now the fun starts.

IMG_20120604_142926.jpg

psychomotors

Dragway Regular
Mar 31, 2011
Bonne Terre, Mo
Bought a console from a Neon at the local Pick n Pull. I thought I read on here somewhere that someone else did this swap but cant find it now. Anyways, it seems to fit well.

The-ace:

Amateur Racer
May 25, 2012
Western,Ma
www.facebook.com
Not today but over the weekend we stripped the interior all but one door panel & just need to finish getting the dash out.

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
IMG_8498.jpg

made a new plate to move my gauges from the a-pillar to where the radio goes. waiting for the angle rings to come in to complete it.

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I welded some 1/8" plate in to reinforce the triangular braces at the rear crossmember, and rewelded a couple of the lower trailing arm mounts (some had hardly anything at all). I also welded some plate on the outside of the flat upper arm points, they're getting pretty crappy... I'll have pics tomorrow. The frame needs a wipedown then it's ready for paint \:D/

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
Doober said:
I welded some 1/8" plate in to reinforce the triangular braces at the rear crossmember, and rewelded a couple of the lower trailing arm mounts (some had hardly anything at all). I also welded some plate on the outside of the flat upper arm points, they're getting pretty crappy... I'll have pics tomorrow. The frame needs a wipedown then it's ready for paint \:D/
yea some bad/lack there of welds on these frames huh?sounds good doob

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts