What did U do to your G-body today??

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
80G427 said:
Had plans yesterday of cutting alittle off my front coils. Sick of the 4x4 look. Started to pull it apart and it started to rain. got frustrated and heated them with the torch. Not the best way of doing things but it looks better. Spent some time today making some mounts and end links to install LS1 rear sway bar. It was free so i figured id try it...
So are you going to replace them now that they won't hold any weight?

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
MY WIFE AND I, MET UP WITH G-BOZ, AND GOT A POWER STEERING PUMP, FOR HER MALIBU! HOPE THAT THIS CURES THE DIFFICULTY OF TURN THE WHEEL...

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Doober said:
80G427 said:
Had plans yesterday of cutting alittle off my front coils. Sick of the 4x4 look. Started to pull it apart and it started to rain. got frustrated and heated them with the torch. Not the best way of doing things but it looks better. Spent some time today making some mounts and end links to install LS1 rear sway bar. It was free so i figured id try it...
So are you going to replace them now that they won't hold any weight?

:lol: I'm glad you said it... I was thinking it...

Tommy

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
fought with 30 yr old parts and started my 12" brake swap. got 1 side swapped, and disassembled the other side before i ran out of time. gonna finish after work tomorrow.

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
worked on it for the first time in a month! installed the electric fan and started sorting out the wiring

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
GOT A KILLER DEAL, ON A NEW INTESTATE BATTERY. WAS SUPPOSED TO GET UP WITH WICKED 6 TONIGHT, AND HIT UP A CAR SHOW. I OPTED NOT TO GO! I DROVE MY BU TO LOOK AT ANOTHER BU!! HAD FUN DRIVING THE BU ON THE HIGHWAY. MAN, IT WAS FUN....

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!