What did U do to your G-body today??

TTLSX418

Amateur Racer
Apr 23, 2013
Baton Rouge, La
Got the elbows finished for the turbo's and had the v-bands for the tial 44's welded on today. Both turbos are ready to be mounted and clocked...

turboelbow_zpsa4e96b5e.jpg

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
Went to Island to watch and meet old friends, did no get home until almost mid. night, worked on the pass. side headers welding the last tube that was giving me problems.Ready to tack the tubes to the flanges and the brackets from the tubes to the collectors.Once they are welded up I can take the engine to have a cam, lifters and push rods figured out and the engine assembled and put on Dyno. to figure out a converter.That will give me time to finish the Tubs on the car, finish the sheetmetal run the Brake,Elelec. and fuel iines front to back. We are getting there very slowly.

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
Finished welding up the tubes on the ps header, welded tabs for tubes to collector, tacked tubes to flanges, started welding tubes to flanges inside. Took some shots of bottom side if the car. I do not think I will have a problem with squashed tubes or collectors.

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Nice work!

sprorx7

Frequent Racer
Sep 3, 2011
bluff city tennessee
spent some of the wife's beach money on it :-$ hopefully it will be running again by saturday. didnt get to do the cam and head swap but oh well it can wait till later!

81rustabu

Dragway Regular
Apr 16, 2011
pinckney,MI
Put some fresh gas in it and fired it up. I was sitting in it while it was idling when a snake popped out from under the dash... :shock: Scared the crap out of me...

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts