What did U do to your G-body today??

phtmbu

Frequent Racer
Jul 24, 2010
Not a thing, Sat and waited for the internet provider to come over, it went out yesterday, wasted all morning, guy spent a couple hours testing and calling his home base only to find out it was on there End. After that he yells me there were 4 other people in the area with the same problem. Daaaa.Went outside and cut more firewood while it was nice out after that.
Was in the 30's again this morning.

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
Bought a set of orange taylor wires for it tonight most likely going to fix my balancer issue I hope the tool solves my problem and I dont have to retap it but we will see

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Took my kids Cutlass for a ride last night,,,,9 miles and 30 minutes of break in time on the 327 finally after 3 yrs. off the road, We took it over to my buddy at Firestone for the good ole' NYS inspection,,,,,,,,,passed of course,,,, and made it home alive :lol: He took off and picked up his girl and put about 20 more miles on it. Seems to be running perfect,,,hopefully it will for a long time! I put together a pic album on my photobucket of the Cutlass, from the time he bought it till now with the new motor and trans. I tried to up load the pics with captions on to here but after an hour, I hit preview and all was not there :x :x , so here is the link to it. It only has 3 pages and 53 pics :lol: :lol: Both my boys have videos of the start up but they are on their phones, as soon as they get them to me digitally, I will add them to this posting,,,,,,,,ENJOY! :lol:

Video of first start up, not the best and we killed the new battery, you can here my kids 4 wheeler in the back ground that we were using as a "jump box" :lol: :lol: Neither of my boys videoed after this but we did get it to run really good and got the cam broke in properly,,,,I hope :lol:

Click on pic..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Put in new sway bar links, checked the plugs and all the fluids getting ready for a road trip to NYC on saturday.

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
GOT MY NEW RIMS PICTURED ON MY THREAD! MY WIFE HOOKED IT UP FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! GOTTA LOVE HER!

pudge66

Sep 19, 2013
eastern, ky
Installed new plugs in my malibu wagon that i got last week. car had been sitting for years, a set of plugs and the 305 is running perfect.

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
pudge66 said:
Installed new plugs in my malibu wagon that i got last week. car had been sitting for years, a set of plugs and the 305 is running perfect.

If she was sitting very long, I would consider slapping a new fuel pump in place to avoid a diaphram failure that will dump fuel into the oil, cheap insurance.

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Took mine to the track last night. No dissapointment this time round. lol

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Blue Knight said:
Took mine to the track last night. No dissapointment this time round. lol

yeah....i just quoted myself...

1st pass was a 13.7 @ 101 na 2.1 60'

2nd was a 12.9 @ 111 with a 1.91 60'this was on a 100 shot 52n 41f jetting I blew the tires off ( didnt do a burn out)

3rd pass was a 11.88 @ 114 with a 1.8 60'we changed to a 57n and 41f jetting big burn out.

heres where it gets funny. we were pulling 4° from 35° untill this point. We changed it to 8° from 35°changed the jetting to a 78n and 48f.car ran a 11.7 @ 114 with a 1.7- 60'

Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts