What did U do to your G-body today??

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
RatMalibu said:
ordered 600' of 18awg wire in 6 different colors so I can wire up some power mirrors soon :D

Are you installing the mirrors on the car next door? ;) Just kidding...

Tommy

RatMalibu

Pro Stocker
May 21, 2003
Rolla, Mo.
www.fidnet.com
LS6 Tommy said:
RatMalibu said:
ordered 600' of 18awg wire in 6 different colors so I can wire up some power mirrors soon :D

Are you installing the mirrors on the car next door? ;) Just kidding...

Tommy

haha unfortunately waytek has a minimum 100' per color...they are common colors so they'll get used ;)

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
Got a cowl hood this weekend and another mini starter also figured out why I keep killing them bare wires in the metal tube that run next to the trans.

oldschool

Frequent Racer
Nov 13, 2003
concord, NC
HOLY TERROR-BU said:
GOT THE DUALS PUT ON IN THE BU TODAY!

Just put duels on mine last week... It is a pypes kit, iv'e heard good and bad about them...It was pretty easy to install, but real tight going over the axle...

HellCamino

Dragway Regular
Dec 13, 2003
The Dog House
Installed a GP brace I've had laying around for a couple years.
Should have done that a lot sooner.

Front end is feeling a lot better with just a few mods.
Energy Suspension core bushings, Astro steering shaft, Jounce bars, GP steering brace

Buuut I also discovered my steering box is leaking :x

rsh4364

Dragway Regular
Aug 12, 2011
greensprings,ohio
Nice vid.You have a helmet camera or what,saw you checking out that other nova wagon!Also took my Malibu for short ride today,28 degrees out,let her warm up to 190 took 20 mins. and as soon as I was rolling she dropped to 140,elect.waterpump no thermostat,nice driving her tho.Sadly shes going into storage sat.or sun.

BENCHSEATRACIN

Frequent Racer
Just a iphone 5 lol
The Wagon is mine too

WHEW 28 degrees! It was like 40 when I was out today,I still have 20-50 VR1 Valvoline in mine,takes a while to lose oil pressure till its good & warm.
rsh4364 said:
Nice vid.You have a helmet camera or what,saw you checking out that other nova wagon!Also took my Malibu for short ride today,28 degrees out,let her warm up to 190 took 20 mins. and as soon as I was rolling she dropped to 140,elect.waterpump no thermostat,nice driving her tho.Sadly shes going into storage sat.or sun.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts