jul25_007[1].jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 2,898

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
ILLEGAL REGAL™ said:
JE's baby!

Je is winning by a landslide! Is this because they are so well known, and the others are not?

ILLEGAL REGAL

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jan 1, 2005
Tinley Park,IL
JE usually has a quick turn around time on custom pistons and have a large broad inventory of "off the shelf" pistons on hand... but Venolia, Aries, Wiseco, Diamond are also a few other favorites I hear of.

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
ILLEGAL REGAL™ said:
JE usually has a quick turn around time on custom pistons .

I have to disagree on this one. They will not allow you to buy a couple and they cannot get you a replacement by Thursday if you ordered it on a Monday.
They do have a great selection of off the self stuff though but if you burn a couple your stuck with buying 8. I have no issues with quality and personally have only used there stuff for the last 10 years but that may change when I spray my motor next year. I'm going to get the hookup from Robert :).

ILLEGAL REGAL

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jan 1, 2005
Tinley Park,IL
you can order 1,2, or 3 pistons from them. You get charged alot more and you're better off buying 4 because then they give you the same price per piston as if you were buying 8.

My first set of pistons were machined too much for rod clearence and if it were n/a it'd been fine but the first hit of the button with my setup and they would be ashtrays. I got them sent back and had another set made and expedited the same week and wasn't charged the expedite fee, so I cant complain about time. But if you look they are about the most popular piston out and if they can't get you one by Thursday it might be because they have soo many orders?

Jordan81

Pro Stocker
Feb 10, 2004
wichita, ks
ILLEGAL REGAL™ said:
JE usually has a quick turn around time on custom pistons and have a large broad inventory of "off the shelf" pistons on hand... but Venolia, Aries, Wiseco, Diamond are also a few other favorites I hear of.

i order a set of diamonds for my turbo motor, i guess they make them as the sell them and don't really have much in stock. but if they are good enough for ppl like jeg coughlin and greg anderson, they are good enough for me

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
I ended up going with BRC

Customer service=top notch. I reallly liked the fact that they were very nice and helpful while designing custom pistons over the phone. The price was the kicker, they were very affordable, and the result is top notch 2618 pistons made for my ride. Diamond was also great on the phone, but BRC has them beat in the price department.

100_5770.jpg

Attachments

• 100_5945 (Small).JPG
    100_5945 (Small).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,917

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
boyzbad said:
Daym with that ring package your plan on spraying for mosquitos!!!!!!!

It's gonna be like the girls room at a Bon Jovi concert.

lol

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts