Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Wiseco

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Other, PLease specify

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Why are Keith Black's not in the list? I ran Keith Black V6 piston's in my circle track motor. They were lighter, and made for a good reving motor with a balanced assembly.

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
cdeezy2003 said:
im in the market for a set of nitrous pistons, howd those BRCs work out? after reading this im considering givin em a call.

Give Robert1320 a shout out about them. I myself will be buying from them next go around.

cdeezy2003

Amateur Racer
Jul 15, 2007
xenia, ohio
can he do custom orders? is he better than buying direct?, (even if i can buy direct).and as for keith black pistons..... nows not really a good time for me to answer that being that theyre the reason that my engine just sh*t the bed. all the sharp lines that connect at the exhaust valve put me into detonation, lifted(didnt break) 6 of 8 top ring lands and broke two of my main caps one of them into three pieces. (i know it wasnt my tune either so stop thinkin that) after two attemps i finally got ahold of somebody at silvolite who has a clue about anything and.......ok im done ranting now this will get too long.

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
cdeezy2003 said:
im in the market for a set of nitrous pistons, howd those BRCs work out? after reading this im considering givin em a call.

I am still building, in fact I just finished decking the block, so I'll at least be able to see how they fit here pretty soon.

cdeezy2003

Amateur Racer
Jul 15, 2007
xenia, ohio
if you dont mind me asking what did they cost you? i think were doing a simular build. im lookin at doing a 250-300 shot in a 384(.040 over). as you may have read my faith in silvolite as dropped to zero, i need some pistons that are gonna hold up. plus i like how you said they have good customer service, that will lure me in as fast as a good product.

NoMoore

Pro Stocker
May 26, 2006
Rochester, Pa
it does sound like a similar build.

Okay: $1020 to my door including:

Custom pistons to fit my pro toplines, in the cr I wanted, the CD I liked, and a ring design to handle a 400 shot.
The stronger pins, forget the part number.
Total seal conventional rings, with chromoloy top rings. Again I forget the part number. The dude on the horn, recomended these over hellfires because they will hold, and weigh less in the process.

I

boyzbad

Top Fueler
Jul 28, 2004
Olathe, Ks
I'm telling you give Robert1320 on here a shout for the hookup. NoMoore That is a good deal IMO. Rings alone are $200. Another nice thing BRC can also get you a replacement within a few days.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts