6.2 from 08 Escalade

kyhunter89

Dragway Regular
Mar 7, 2008
Kentucky
B.G. said:
Or you can take suggestions from a 20 year old kid that still uses a distributor :-k that got the engine from his dad, he probably knows all the in's & out's about an LS swap.
or you could just post the right information without the personal insults....

B.G.

Amateur Racer
Sep 12, 2008
Seymour, Wisconsin
hunter 89 said:
or you could just post the right information without the personal insults....

I did post the right information.......about everything......didn't point any fingers, didn't name anyone, strictly by the book.

Nobody seems to care about the snitch that ratted me out for selling LS adapter plates and turned me in [-X .
All I used to do was help people save money & give specific information about the swap because I've done quite a few, and I did them without the 7, 8, or 900 dollar headers or a big $$ kit.

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
B.G. said:
I did post the right information.......about everything......didn't point any fingers, didn't name anyone, strictly by the book.
You're right, you just clicked the link in my signature, read the first post, looked at pictures (as to which, I haven't updated that thread in probably close to 5-6 months) and made an assumption based on your ignorance. :lol:
B.G. said:
Nobody seems to care about the snitch that ratted me out for selling LS adapter plates and turned me in [-X .
Yeah, because the vendors that pay money to keep this site running wouldn't mind someone posting up a product for a fraction of the cost of theirs for free. :lol:
B.G. said:
All I used to do was help people save money & give specific information about the swap because I've done quite a few, and I did them without the 7, 8, or 900 dollar headers or a big $$ kit.
Right, so that's why 8 out of the 11 posts that you have still, were all edited because of you selling your product? =D>

B.G.

Amateur Racer
Sep 12, 2008
Seymour, Wisconsin
79loserbluebu said:
B.G. said:
You're right, you just clicked the link in my signature, read the first post, looked at pictures (as to which, I haven't updated that thread in probably close to 5-6 months) and made an assumption based on your ignorance. :lol:

Haven't updated them in 5 or 6 months-Did you add a billet shift knob, or possibly some neon tubes underneath?

If I said 14 year old, would it all be better...I'll try to go back and edit it.

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
B.G. said:
Haven't updated them in 5 or 6 months-Did you add a billet shift knob, or possibly some neon tubes underneath?

If I said 14 year old, would it all be better...I'll try to go back and edit it.

:lol:

I think the only thing thats even more pitiful than your lame comebacks, would be the fact that you got all bent out of shape because I'm offering my input on threads. You know acting this childish is not going to be good for business. You may want to tone it down a couple notches. Maybe, well I dont know, post some pictures of some "swaps" that you've done? I'm sure the forum would love to see your work considering you done everything 3 times, with 3 different engine and trans combos.

Oh, and just for the record, the only thing that my dad has purchased, was the gas in his truck to pick up the engine.

B.G.

Amateur Racer
Sep 12, 2008
Seymour, Wisconsin
79loserbluebu said:
I'm sure the forum would love to see your work considering you done everything 3 times, with 3 different engine and trans combos.quote]

I'll see you at the grove..... =; do i have to say that 3 times?

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
Sure except the problem is I'm much closer to 66. If your car can pass tech there then bring it down.

On second thought, nevermind, my dad won't let me

:roflback:

Bubuseventy8

Dragway Regular
Jul 26, 2003
Springfield, TN
facebook.com
thanks for the off topic..picked up motor last weekend/ LS3 intake, fuel rail and injectors on the way. gonna start getting the pieces together.
Has anyone tried using the DoD? I'm told I can still use it if I get the right PCM but would have to use and Auto instead of a t56

MalibuRacing

Top Fueler
May 5, 2003
www.maliburacing.com
Please stay on topic. I am actually interested in Bubuseventy8's 6.2 swap.

BTW, I used Wait4Me Performance to do the harness and reprogram the ECM. Very reasonably priced and good support. They modified my factory harness and reprogrammed the ECM for $200. I believe it's gone up to about $300 now though.... But, still much cheaper than Painless.

Bubuseventy8

Dragway Regular
Jul 26, 2003
Springfield, TN
facebook.com
yeah..but I have no harness and am actually considering going to an auto to use the VVT and DOD.. still have to find whats gonna work. For some reason the 6.2 I have is equipped for the DoD but it wasnt active through the PCM of the Escalade it came out of

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts