new track times

78Bu88SS

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
I'm gonna mess with jets time and see what it wants. My friend also has a 800DP i can try but I really want 11s with what I have. I can get 18+ on the highway, 11s would top it off.

Let me know the next time you get up there. I'm gonna head up for a street night on the 12 or 14 hopefully.

Horsepwraddict

Pro Stocker
Mar 3, 2007
Princeton MA
78Bu88SS said:
I'm gonna mess with jets time and see what it wants. My friend also has a 800DP i can try but I really want 11s with what I have. I can get 18+ on the highway, 11s would top it off.

Let me know the next time you get up there. I'm gonna head up for a street night on the 12 or 14 hopefully.

I just pulled a few plugs and it looks like it might want just a tad more fuel, i might try going up 2 sizes in the rear. I think any double pumper would give your car that extra boost it needs to get into the 11's. I will let ya know next time im up there, not sure when that will be though.

PS, your car is deffinatly a sleeper running those times through that exhaust.

Horsepwraddict

Pro Stocker
Mar 3, 2007
Princeton MA
my light is set at 6400, shifting around 6500-6600

78Bu88SS

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Horsepwraddict said:
78Bu88SS said:

I just pulled a few plugs and it looks like it might want just a tad more fuel, i might try going up 2 sizes in the rear. I think any double pumper would give your car that extra boost it needs to get into the 11's. I will let ya know next time im up there, not sure when that will be though.

PS, your car is deffinatly a sleeper running those times through that exhaust.

Thanks man, it definitely was one of the quieter cars yesterday lol

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
Nice times man! How much does the truck weigh?

Horsepwraddict

Pro Stocker
Mar 3, 2007
Princeton MA
TOMS78BU said:
Nice times man! How much does the truck weigh?

last time i rolled over the scales it was 2930 with me and a full cell. I have since taken about 50lbs out of it.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts