spintech mufflers

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
check the Gallery section,there's an exhaust section where people post clips of what their cars sound like and they also post what it consists of too.every car sounds different with so many variables but its a start.
i wondered the same thing about those mufflers when i wanted to switch from the flowmasters.

backhalf

Daily Driver
Jan 27, 2013
I worked for them for a couple of years they have a nice product. Im new and will post some pics in a few days. Thier prostreet mufflers are the way to go.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
oh please do,and any info would be great too.i found it kinda odd because I've never heard them in person so i can't say I'd like the sound or not.I'm kinda torn actually,i don't want something to loud but i don't want it to quiet either.i have no way to gauge what would work.like,i know a 40 series flowmaster is to loud,and the three chambers i had before was on the loud side with my old set up and would be even louder with the new set up.like i said i can't gauge what spintech would sound a certain way.sorry for rambling.

Al

Pro Stocker
May 25, 2003
Harker Heights, TX
Do a search on YouTube for Sturtzy75. He has several videos posted with Spintechs on his small block Malibu.

MonteMike79

Pro Stocker
Nov 7, 2003
Erie, PA
I run spin techs on my car, at the time I bought the quietest street car ones they had, and they aren't too loud, but not quiet either. They have thier own sound. I run them with an X pipe and it gives it an even more unique sound.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts