What mufflers are you running?

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
el meano said:
moroso spiral flows. no tail pipes. 2 tickets........... priceless

:lol: That's great!
BTW, I hope anyone that gets "noise" tickets fights them. It's technically impossible to be ticketed for "noise". There are no standards for roadside testing, so they can't legally enforce any type of "noise" regulation. Now, regulations for "non-stock" exhaust or no mufflers or tailpipes is a different thing altogether...

Tommy

brunz21

Amateur Racer
Jan 17, 2012
chicago, IL
LS6 Tommy said:
el meano said:
moroso spiral flows. no tail pipes. 2 tickets........... priceless

:lol: That's great!
BTW, I hope anyone that gets "noise" tickets fights them. It's technically impossible to be ticketed for "noise". There are no standards for roadside testing, so they can't legally enforce any type of "noise" regulation. Now, regulations for "non-stock" exhaust or no mufflers or tailpipes is a different thing altogether...

Tommy

i cant speak for other states, but thats not the case in Illinois. Our statue states that anything audible from more than 75' away is a violation. Illinois has a book 2 inches thick of things the police can stop a vehicle for. usually stuff like a "loud muffler violation" are just tickets to stick it to someone. %99 of them get tossed in court. common sense prevails when we're enjoying our toys on public roads. and dont kill the messenger either! i say its b.s. too, im just tellin you how it is!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts