What did U do to your G-body today??

malzer

Amateur Racer
Aug 31, 2010
Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Installed the rest of my engine swap small components, added fluids, timed engine, test drove.

Still need to install tailpipes, double, triple check everything and I think I will drive it to the Jersey Shore Sunday.

1980PontiacWagon

Frequent Racer
Feb 5, 2011
Northern Virginia
Took apart my new to me rear bumper, washed all the dirt off, sanded, primed and painted the back side..that should hopefully stop it from rusting out like the old one...also polished the chrome..it actually came out a lot better than i thought it would.

DSC_7751.jpg

killer406

Amateur Racer
Determined that my idler arm needs replacement, changed some rollbar padding, and fab'd a new air deflector for the radiator. One with some usefull angle and three supports, unlike the wasted OEM piece of crap....

malzer

Amateur Racer
Aug 31, 2010
Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Finished all the small details of Motor/trans swap, installed tailpipes, cleaned and detailed car. Left with my wife for a two day 500 mile trip through Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and took a Ferry boat across to Delaware, returned back to PA through Maryland. Good trip no major issues and car ran strong.

Great weekend.

Malibu Mac

Daily Driver
Apr 20, 2011
Took it out of the garage. Drove it around the area like it was the baddest thing on wheels. Went to a school parking lot just so I could get out and look at it.(still the same) Got caught in the rain. The damn thing stopped backing up into the driveway. The damn battery terminals were loose. LOL 20 min ride in my toy, priceless...

SURESHOT

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 29, 2008
LONG ISALND NEW YORK
DUSTED HER OFF AND TOOK HER FOR A BLAST

Ryche

Frequent Racer
Jul 28, 2007
Texas
Turned it on and drove it around the block.... Just to shake off the cobwebs......lol

malzer

Amateur Racer
Aug 31, 2010
Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Flow tested and adjusted regs on the fuel side of my Nirous system on my coupe car.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts