What did U do to your G-body today??

blu402mally

Pro Stocker
Jul 27, 2008
phila,pa.
installed reman starter in my mally today...it took a crap last night after i got home from work...not too pleasant of job on asmall block with headers...also new battery.

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
i put my new seat belts in and actually installed a few interior panels,it's been years since i've seen any interior in this car felt good.

tyster89

Dragway Regular
Apr 11, 2008
North of ST Louis MO 30 miles
Got it in final prime this weekend.
1978Malibu002.jpg

83bu

Frequent Racer
Mar 29, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
HP JUNKEY said:
Thanks guys!,,, 83bu, Yes I painted my inner fenders, I used Dupli-Color DE1634 LOW GLOSS Black engine enamel in a "rattle can" I use that stuff for everything, very durable, chemical/heat resistant, I took apart the fan set up and painted all of it with that too, Bonds extremely well to plastic and has a very close sheen to original black plastic. Last night it was 66 degrees here in Buffalo and my son "blacked out" his grill on his 93 Blazer with the same paint and it came out great. All of my steering components are painted with that same paint including my manual box. It is good stuff!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks, I painted my engine compartment today with it, worked and looks awesome!

tyster89

Dragway Regular
Apr 11, 2008
North of ST Louis MO 30 miles
melloelky said:
tyster89 said:
Got it in final prime this weekend.
1978Malibu002.jpg
nice!almost there.hmmm yellow primer,mar-hyd?

Yep. I have used this product on several cars and i like it. Fills and sands easy with little shrinkage. I'll let it sit a couple more days before i start sanding though.

81classic

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2003
North Port, Fl
finally cleaned the garage, digging around for 2 hours looking for some bolts that I took out of the car 2 weeks ago, never found them. Also cant find my emergency brake release cable, been tripping over the thing for months, now that I need it, I cant put my hands on it.

LIVE4RDO

Frequent Racer
Jul 21, 2010
Staten Island, NY
Getting ready to pull the motor out. Thank your help, TURNA!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts