What did U do to your G-body today??

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I got stock mounts in mine, plenty of room on the right, had to butcher the left side to clear the header tubes. Did get it in place though. Might try swapping sides of the mount, motor side. I do know the big block ones are like 2-1/8 inches deep/tall, small block ones are shorter.

Working with the seller, we'll see. He was reluctant to sell it to me because "it's a four bolt main"...

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
i tried to use the stock ones but i was having the same issue with those so i figured id try the solids because there smaller..yeah same damn headache

81classic

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2003
North Port, Fl
Getting all the trim back on. I think I screwed up though, went to put the front window trim on and the top piece is too short. I'm guessing the front and back must be different lengths.. yet I sold my extra set... ](*,) Could have sworn I double checked everything
f2ed0ca3.jpg

83bu

Frequent Racer
Mar 29, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
that looks really good, what color is the interior?

lasttime78

Frequent Racer
Mar 7, 2011
Just outside Rochester, New York
wow, Been busy had glass company come out and put new winshield in my Malibu today, I took all the trim inside and out for him and he was really carefull !!!! Then I tinted the back window, Put new harmonic balancer on today as well. Full day, more tomorrow.

Attachments

• 0321121556.jpg
    0321121556.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 939
  • 0323121235.jpg
    0323121235.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 943

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
lasttime78 said:
wow, Been busy had glass company come out and put new winshield in my Malibu today, I took all the trim inside and out for him and he was really carefull !!!! Then I tinted the back window, Put new harmonic balancer on today as well. Full day, more tomorrow.

NEVER GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR BU!

malicad

Dragway Regular
Dec 8, 2009
South Milwaukee, WI
Spent a couple hours taking apart my new LS engine, and getting it ready to take to the machine shop to have the bottom end checked over. Wanting to get a green light to start my new engine project! 6.0L LQ9 from an 02 Escalade....88K miles, and looks good so far...nothing broke coming off, and no sludge or anything nasty in the oil. Crossing fingers for the machine shop diagnosis. That'll be Tuesday...

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
MUSCLEALMIGHTY said:
lasttime78 said:

NEVER GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR BU!

I NEVER GET TIRED OF LOOKING AT YOUR AVATAR!!!

killer406

Amateur Racer
Pulled wheel spacers off the rear, and rolled the lips in for a bit more tire clearance. New vavle cover gaskets and serpentine belt. Installed 1" longer LBJs from summit (to go along with the 1" UBJs I installed two weeks ago) as well as the brake duct scoops I fab'd up. The only thing left now is an alignment and a clutch. It's soo nice to be ahead of the game for once. I still have almost two months before my first event......

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts