What did U do to your G-body today??

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
NOTHING TODAY...EXCEPT LOOK AT THEM! YESTERDAY, DID BODYWORK TO FULL PASSENGER SIDE AND PRIMED MY WIFE'S BU. GOTTA BLOCK THE PASSENGER SIDE THEN REPRIME AND SO ON! ALSO, FIXED THE ROTTED DRIVERS A-PILLAR. FIXED HANGING EXHAUST TOO!! WILL POST PICS SOON!!!

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Been driving the Malibu all day...just sprayed the bed of the elky with some bedliner looks a lot better.

LIVE4RDO

Frequent Racer
Jul 21, 2010
Staten Island, NY
The fenders are off and being sandblasted to get rid of some inside surface rust, new cam had arrived for the crate motor, new oil pick up to clear stock oil pan is here, new timing chain is here.

photo5-2.jpg

photo3-4.jpg

photo4-4.jpg

New electric fans are mounted

photo1-12.jpg

photo2-12.jpg

83bu

Frequent Racer
Mar 29, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Broke in the new 355, it went great!

sprorx7

Frequent Racer
Sep 3, 2011
bluff city tennessee
put on some new flowtech longtubes and exhust from a 77 nova. set the timing drove it around the block a few times and done a burn out. felt good to drive it it been over a year since it was driveable. just need to bleed the brakes again and 4 new shocks and it should be good to go

bigbadbu

Pro Stocker
May 5, 2008
East Hartford
www.facebook.com
motor is officially in and not coming out again! headers in! (mostly) water pump on, transmission crossmember in made a ton of progress within 2 hours im getting close :twisted:

BENCHSEATRACIN

Frequent Racer
I installed a new set of Comp Cams EndureX soild roller lifters in my 498 last week......had a couple Crowers going south,pulled them all and checked them,a few were rolling rough,so I bought a new set,,,,trying a differet brand.Soon to be putting in a ATI turbo 400,my 400 with a Coan valve body & brake acts up after its hot.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts