What did U do to your G-body today??

80Grand_LeMans

Dragway Regular
Jun 4, 2008
Peabody MA
Finished wiring the alternator, installed and wired new temp gauge sender and oil pressure sender, bolted in my wheel wells.

Tomorrow I am going to finish mounting the battery, finish up all the loose ends on the wiring, change out dummy lights to gauges, and clock to tach, factory brushed steel gauges :D

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
JUST WASHED THE BU (AGAIN) AND TOOK IT FOR A RIDE! ATTEMPTED TO DRIVE COUPLE TOWNS OVER TO DERBY IN SEARCH FOR A CAR SHOW. LOOKED LIKE I WAS APPROACHING A TORNADO. MY WIFE SUGGESTED I TURN BACK....WHICH I DID! AFTER WASHING IT AND SEARCHING FOR A CAR SHOW, IT RAINED!! BOUGHT A TRUSTY OL' LIGHTWEIGHT BAT, TO RIDE ALONG WITH ME!!

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
dont know how it is there but in tx thats a serious no-no better throw a ball and glove in there too

SLICK78

Dragway Regular
Aug 1, 2009
La Porte, Tx
yep! have had a couple friends get in trouble for it

rtcook

Daily Driver
May 14, 2012
Carlisle, Ky
Took motor back out of mine. Had a couple oil leaks. Ordered new crank, gaskets, and main/rod bearings. Thinking might put the 5-speed in while motor is out.

The-ace:

Amateur Racer
May 25, 2012
Western,Ma
www.facebook.com
Pulled out seats and carpet to check floors and not a single hole, that makes me happy! :)

MISFITmalibu63

MalibuRacing Junkie
Feb 21, 2004
The Sticks... Tewksbury MA
went up to CHOP57's house and helped him build some bucket seat brackets for my car (my welding skills are horrible) anyway, just threw these together with some sock that he had lying around. for as beefy as they are, they're surprisingly light. more pics tomorrow.

IMG_9184.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts