Tremec TKO 600

A

Anonymous

I have really enjoyed checking in on this post from time to time. It is priceless to have someone doing this all first hand and posting for everyone's benefit. Thank you Meat Drapes and Malibu Racing!!!!

A

Anonymous

TKO-600

Hi,
I just heard about this site from a fellow Maliburacing member and owner. He's getting a TKO-600 from me and all of the related parts needed. I make a clutch pedal/linkage kit for the G-body and have a steel bellhousing being made just for these cars.

You probably don't know it but I developed the GM Tremec back in 1993 from a Tremec 3550 for a Mustang. I've always sold complete kits for conversion from automatic to GM TKO.
I'll be joining this forum and being a supporting advertiser ASAP.
Mike Forte
Forte's Parts Connection
Framingham, Mass.
fortesparts.com

A

Anonymous

TKO-600 install

Hi,
I've had so many install a GM TKO into G-body I can't count them. I've just moved into a HUGE warehouse and we are going to document installations and continue to make custom parts needed to install a TKO with ease.
I also have an engine machine shop with a Land & Sea engine dyno. I hope to install a chassis dyno if the town permits me to do so.
The G-body bellhousing is just 2-3 weeks away.
I'll keep you posted,

79HurstOlds

Frequent Racer
Jun 14, 2005
NW Ohio
Any new news? I'm also curious if you've done any T-56s into G-Bodies?

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
I have no news. This is my first g-body and my only transmission swap.
I would love to put a big block behind it but I am having a hard time finding the time. The engine needs me to assemble it, but I am too busy.
Unless you want to hear from the other guy who is posting here, this is my thread.

Meat Drapes

Dragway Regular
Mar 26, 2005
Stoutland, MO
January 6, 2007
And so it begins. The removal of the TKO and prep to put a 454 in front of it. Once again Ill be camera crazy.
If there is anything specific that you want a pic of while I am doing this, ask and I should be able to do it.

Jeff

Got Torque

Top Fueler
Oct 29, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
Meat Drapes said:
January 6, 2007
And so it begins. The removal of the TKO and prep to put a 454 in front of it. Once again Ill be camera crazy.
If there is anything specific that you want a pic of while I am doing this, ask and I should be able to do it.

Jeff

You seem to have had a very hard 2006 with all the transmission swap problems.
I think it would be right for me to wish you a good and easy 2007 with no problems whatsoever! Hopefullt Mr.Murphy has found someone else to be mean to ;)

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts