What did U do to your G-body today??

LIVE4RDO

Frequent Racer
Jul 21, 2010
Staten Island, NY
Well... 485 HP and 513 lb ft torque at 5400 RPM. I'm happy.

photo1-18.jpg

photo3-14.jpg

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
HAD TO CONFRONT THIS STUPID MOTHER****ER! THOUGHT HE THREW A BOTTLE AND BOUNCED OFF MINE! HE IS LUCKY -I WILL **** HIM AND HIS CAR UP!! GONNA BUY A LIGHTWEIGHT BAT THIS WEEK, TO RIDE WITH ME IN THE COCKPIT!! SOMETHING LIGHT...EASY TO SWING...BUT MAKES AN IMPRESSION ON ITS "MARK!"

Bar50

Pro Stocker
Jan 31, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Oh wow!

Way more exciting than what I got, hope no-one got hurt on the incident.

Fired up the 468 and broke in the cam. Sounds awesome. Took it for a shake down spin around the neighborhood, gonna need a gear, but, its awesome!

StreetBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 21, 2004
Upstate NY
Replaced the blown out l/r wheel cylinder, bled the brakes, realized the master took a cr@p too, replaced that, still no pedal, gotta check out the proportioning valve, think it tripped the internal switch or whatever you call it.

Wicked 6

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Ansonia, CT
Finally put the radio in the elky...also adjusted the grill and re tighten it so the whistling noise is completely gone \:D/

HOLY TERROR-BU

Top Fueler
Sep 14, 2010
WATERBURY, CT
Wicked 6 said:
Finally put the radio in the elky...also adjusted the grill and re tighten it so the whistling noise is completely gone \:D/

THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR! I KNOW YOU'RE GLAD, YOU DONT GOTTA HEAR THEM ANNOYING SOUNDS!!

fastrat350

Top Fueler
Oct 25, 2003
South Texas
www.freewebs.com
installed the motor mounts onto my frame, and yesterday I installed the bench seat

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I finally did some work on my '78 after another 2 years or so :roll: The frame is still bare and rusty, I took a grinder with a wire wheel to the scaly rust, getting it ready for a little welding, then paint. I'm really hoping to get the frame painted and ready to set the body on before I head back to Arizona this time around - this means frame painted, hard lines installed, suspension painted and installed, and rearend installed... I don't think the rear would be done because that's kind of a pain to do, but I could at least have the front suspension installed and ready to torque the a-arm bolts.

I also started the '81 so the engine could heat up and hopefully it was idling long enough to vaporize any moisture in the crankcase. I have a feeling the '81 has finally seen its last set of tire marks before I start to tear it apart for the '78 :(

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts